Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 24th 2013 new

Sorry Amy---------St.Peregrine we ask for your intercession- thank you for your love----Mother Mary -St.Joseph-Heaven and earth and Angels of God we ask for your prayers-Thank you for hearing us --thank you Lord for your Love and Mercy--we ask you for help-Thank you for never abandoning us---May Sandi know of your Healing Love-Father you knew sandi before she was born how much Love you have for her- be with her family also-Thank you theheart rosary

Feb 24th 2013 new

She has my prayers

Feb 24th 2013 new

praise the god of jacob, god of israel, for he will sustain you, amen. Praying

Feb 24th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 24th 2013 new

I am overjoyed at the outpouring of love and prayers for my mom. Thank you all so much for your support and kind words. - Amy

Feb 24th 2013 new

Amy--prayers for your mamma Sandi. God bless you.

Feb 24th 2013 new

theheart Praying

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-946017 said: I am overjoyed at the outpouring of love and prayers for my mom. Thank you all so much for your sup...
(Quote) Amy-946017 said:

I am overjoyed at the outpouring of love and prayers for my mom. Thank you all so much for your support and kind words. - Amy

--hide--

+

It's what the body of Christ is all about! I'm sure we'll all keep praying Amy. Please keep us posted on her progress.

Feb 25th 2013 new

A pray said for your mom and your family, Amy.. Praying rosary as I remember my own mother who is also sick now after undergone bone surgery and been laying on bed ever since then...

Feb 25th 2013 new
I am very sorry to heard this Amy, but be positive and believe in her recovery. I will be praying for sandy. God give strength to her and the family in this difficult time.
Posts 31 - 40 of 50