Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like. scratchchin

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.

--hide--

I'm not a man, but I usually like to wear a dress or skirt on a first date.. Men seem to like it. After that though, all bets are off.. laughing I once had a very popular male Forum poster tell me that my attitude is against the law of 'truth in advertising'.. mischievous

Feb 25th 2013 new

--hide--
Skirts are nice.Very feminine.More modest too.

Feb 25th 2013 new

I prefer skirts

Feb 25th 2013 new

Great question.

A skirt is nice when going out. But hiking pants and going on walk or run or whatever is fun and I love it.

So on the town - Skirt
On the dirt - Pants

Feb 25th 2013 new

--hide--
I prefer women to wear skirts at times but for the most part I'm not picky. As long as she feels comfortable in what she wears, that's ultimately what matters most.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I'm not a man, but I usually like to wear a dress or skirt on a first date.. Men ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I'm not a man, but I usually like to wear a dress or skirt on a first date.. Men seem to like it. After that though, all bets are off.. I once had a very popular male Forum poster tell me that my attitude is against the law of 'truth in advertising'..

--hide--
Thanks, Donna. Next time I go on a date, I'll make sure to not wear pants.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Skirts are nice.Very feminine.More modest too.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Skirts are nice.Very feminine.More modest too.

--hide--
Thanks, I agree with you Bernard. Loose fitting ones too!

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Jason-932077 said: I prefer women to wear skirts at times but for the most part I'm not picky. As long as she fe...
(Quote) Jason-932077 said:

I prefer women to wear skirts at times but for the most part I'm not picky. As long as she feels comfortable in what she wears, that's ultimately what matters most.

--hide--
Thanks, Daniel, David and Jason. rose rose rose

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I'm not a man, but I usually like to wear a dress or skirt on a first date.. Men ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I'm not a man, but I usually like to wear a dress or skirt on a first date.. Men seem to like it. After that though, all bets are off.. I once had a very popular male Forum poster tell me that my attitude is against the law of 'truth in advertising'..

--hide--
As for the male poster, I hope you said "Next".

Posts 1 - 10 of 136