Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 1st 2013 new

INFJ

Jan 1st 2013 new

INFJ (interesting - my daughter recently told me I should be a psychologist)

INFJ personalities are one of the truest introverts who can only be emotionally connected to a small circle of people. (very true - very deep, connections to a small group of people)

INFJs flourish in areas where a lot of creativity and compassion is required – for instance, counseling, public service or even policymaking, though the harsh world of politics may be too stressful for them.

Jan 1st 2013 new

No other ENTJs here?? :))))

Jan 2nd 2013 new

ESTJ here!!! So far, I see some ISTJ's but no ESTJ's. I was reading up on mine earlier today, and it was extremely interesting! Pretty scary accurate! I just googled it and found a website with a very thorough description in many aspects of life (as a parent, as a friend, etc.).

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: No other ENTJs here?? :))))
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

--hide--

I'm an ENFJ. . . although years ago, I did test at ENTJ, and have been split on that before. . . but I am an E off the chart. Huge!

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: I'm an ENFJ. . . although years ago, I did test at ENTJ, and have been split on th...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

I'm an ENFJ. . . although years ago, I did test at ENTJ, and have been split on that before. . . but I am an E off the chart. Huge!

--hide--

If I date an I personality they would have to be the kind of person who likes large gatherings, etc. I can't date anyone who is into themselves and withdraws at a social setting. . . discovered that. . .

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: No other ENTJs here?? :))))
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

--hide--

I'm here with you Mary!

Boisterous - ENTJ

Feb 25th 2013 new
I am also ENFJ. Got 3 moderates and 1 strong. I am usually, like 95% of the time, ENFJ when I take the test.
Feb 25th 2013 new

marginal intj--not really strongly in any group

Feb 26th 2013 new

ISTJ. I think it's pretty accurate. Especially the T. I just can't understand the Feeling people... scratchchin

Posts 11 - 20 of 30