Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 21st 2013 new
wave Hi Alex!

So, do you play the piano?

The challenge for me right now is finding a new instructor. My favorite teacher retired. I'm more than ready to start studying, again.

Speaking of challenges...Maksim Mrvica playing Rachmaninoff's arrangement of The Flight of the Bumble Bee - www.youtube.com
Feb 22nd 2013 new

Have you seen Bogdan from Romania?! faint beautiful....

Feb 22nd 2013 new
Angel Eyes - Jim Brickman

www.youtube.com
Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Have you seen Bogdan from Romania?! beautiful....
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Have you seen Bogdan from Romania?! beautiful....

--hide--
Jane, you mentioned a most incredible pianist/composer! You get a Gold Star!

I love this piece - www.youtube.com
Feb 25th 2013 new

I would love to be able to play Fats Waller's "Smashing Thirds" or "Fistful of Keys", but alas....

Feb 25th 2013 new

I wish there was an edit button for the post, I meant to post this song: www.youtube.com

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Alexander-571604 said: I wish there was an edit button for the post, I meant to post this song: www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Alexander-571604 said:

I wish there was an edit button for the post, I meant to post this song: www.youtube.com

--hide--
Message one of the moderators (Jerry or Donna) and ask it they would kindly edit the link in your original post.
Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Alexander-571604 said: I wish there was an edit button for the post, I mea...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Alexander-571604 said:

Message one of the moderators (Jerry or Donna) and ask it they would kindly edit the link in your original post.
--hide--

Done!

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Done!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Done!

--hide--
Gracias!
Posts 1 - 10 of 24