Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayer for an unborn baby

Feb 26th 2013 new

I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn't easy and for some, our cross is heavy and we help Jesus carry His cross. At times, we feel we are Simon , as we should be and are called to do so...my friend shared she wants to abort her baby because it doesn't fit into her ten year plan, she doesn't want to "derail" the father. She claims the baby would have a terrible life. I spoke to her about it, options, what is 9 months, the aftermath, but she doesn't want to listen. She has desensitized the choice but for me, I feel everyone has a purpose, they just have to be open to it. Life is a gift and her baby could be a gift to a family. I am reaching out to those who will help storm Heaven for this life.
Thank you rosary

Feb 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn't easy and...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn't easy and for some, our cross is heavy and we help Jesus carry His cross. At times, we feel we are Simon , as we should be and are called to do so...my friend shared she wants to abort her baby because it doesn't fit into her ten year plan, she doesn't want to "derail" the father. She claims the baby would have a terrible life. I spoke to her about it, options, what is 9 months, the aftermath, but she doesn't want to listen. She has desensitized the choice but for me, I feel everyone has a purpose, they just have to be open to it. Life is a gift and her baby could be a gift to a family. I am reaching out to those who will help storm Heaven for this life.
Thank you

--hide--

Praying now that God touches her heart to be open to adoption as an option.... sad Praying rosary
Feb 26th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 26th 2013 new

Praying Praying

My God open her mind and heart to give this precious little soul a chance.

Feb 26th 2013 new
Please tell her that, even though at one time she was only this big (hold your thumb and forefinger up and slightly apart to indicate the size of her unborn baby), that she was always she. She already had a heartbeat, her height, hair color, eyes, and shape of her smile were already in place. Even her personality tendencies. Try to make the picture of an individual and unique human being for her unborn baby, rather than just being a fetus (or whatever she might tend to refer to it as being).

Three Hail Mary's prayed.
Feb 26th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 26th 2013 new

[quote]Elizabeth-945928 said:

Thank you

I feel truly blessed for joining this site, for being able to request prayers on this site and sharing a view that others not only disagree with but are so ready to fight and push the choice. Thank you.

Feb 26th 2013 new

St Gerard, Pray for us

Feb 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn't easy and...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

Thank you

--hide--
Praying your friend makes the right decision....
Feb 26th 2013 new

Elizabeth,

Praying for your friend, the father of the baby and your friend's family. Abortion affects a woman in so many ways she can't even imagine right now. I'm asking for our Heavenly Mother's intercession that your friend will choose life.

rosary Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 131