Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

problems with photo's

02/26/2013 new

I can't get my pictures to load. I somehow got a profile photo to load but that is all. I changed the size of them all to under 200 and they are all jpeg so I am not sure why they will not work. I even tried it in comptiblity view on my tool bar with no luck.

02/26/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-948811 said: I can't get my pictures to load. I somehow got a profile photo to load but that is all. I cha...
(Quote) Donna-948811 said:

I can't get my pictures to load. I somehow got a profile photo to load but that is all. I changed the size of them all to under 200 and they are all jpeg so I am not sure why they will not work. I even tried it in comptiblity view on my tool bar with no luck.

--hide--

Under 200?

"Photos must be at least 200 pixels by 200 pixels" is what the instructions for uploading photos says. I know I couldn't load anything smaller than that, when I've tried in the past. Try a larger photo and see if it works. Also try both the upload button at the top of the screen, and the simple uploader below. If you still are having difficulty, be sure to send in a help ticket!

02/28/2013 new

Thank-you I think it was the size . I will have to fine some that are 200X200

Posts 1 - 3 of 3