Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Oh we pray for her to keep this beautiful miracle growing inside of her. May she rea...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Oh we pray for her to keep this beautiful miracle growing inside of her. May she realize this beautiful gift she is carrying.

Maybe she will see the baby on ultrasound? Maybe have her watch the movie Ocotober Baby and perhaps that is her due date? Jan - Oct + 9 months.

Oh Lord we pray for this baby and her mother... Abortion kills 2 people the mother and the child's heart

www.octoberbabymovie.net

--hide--

AMEN!

"Jesus Mary and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn child that I have spiritually adopted and is in danger of abortion, Amen. " Sunrise theheart

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn&...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn't easy and for some, our cross is heavy and we help Jesus carry His cross. At times, we feel we are Simon , as we should be and are called to do so...my friend shared she wants to abort her baby because it doesn't fit into her ten year plan, she doesn't want to "derail" the father. She claims the baby would have a terrible life. I spoke to her about it, options, what is 9 months, the aftermath, but she doesn't want to listen. She has desensitized the choice but for me, I feel everyone has a purpose, they just have to be open to it. Life is a gift and her baby could be a gift to a family. I am reaching out to those who will help storm Heaven for this life.
Thank you

--hide--

This precious baby is in my prayers Praying

Feb 27th 2013 new

Thanks Elizabeth theheart rosary for the preciousness of Life of the unborn and for those involved--May they be touched by Our Father's healing Love in the name of Jesus -in unity of the Holy Spirit -the intercession of Mother Mary- St. Joseph -Saints of Heaven -saints on earth -Angels of God

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn&...

I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn't easy and for some, our cross is heavy and we help Jesus carry His cross. At times, we feel we are Simon , as we should be and are called to do so...my friend shared she wants to abort her baby because it doesn't fit into her ten year plan, she doesn't want to "derail" the father. She claims the baby would have a terrible life. I spoke to her about it, options, what is 9 months, the aftermath, but she doesn't want to listen. She has desensitized the choice but for me, I feel everyone has a purpose, they just have to be open to it. Life is a gift and her baby could be a gift to a family. I am reaching out to those who will help storm Heaven for this life.
Thank you

--hide--

Keep us posted please!! Praying

Feb 27th 2013 new

She has never heard of adoption? The stigma of full term pregnancy no longer exists. Praying she will rethink this and think before she has sex in the future. theheart If she aborts, she will never be the same and she will know she has commited grave harm even to herself.

Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying rosary Dove theheart

Feb 27th 2013 new

Life is a one-time gift; respect LIFE!
Praying rosary she interiorizes that message.

Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Feb 27th 2013 new

Thank you

--hide--
If she doesn't want to listen it's because she has already made up her mind. The thought of a baby being aborted makes my skin crawl. How many woman out there can't have children and long for a child of their own. Anything is better than an abortion, even putting her up for adoption.

My youngest son(12yrs) just walked over and read this post. He sometimes shadows me when I read these posts. He asked me to remind him again what abortion is and I told him it's when a mother has the baby taken out of her stomach and let's the baby die. He said "that's selfish". He also asked me what a ten year plan was and I explained it's a persons career/life path. I did explain it would be harder to achieve some goals with a child to take care of but, still attainable. He asked "then why did she get pregnant anyway". I did not expect to have this conversation with my youngest but I had to explain. I'm not worried about being politically correct and certainly not on a Catholic site. My only hope is the child stay safe.

Feb 27th 2013 new

I thought about this today. What a hero she would be if she had the baby and did give the baby up for adoption. I repeat, "she would be a H~E~R~O for giving birth."

I also agree, get the ultrasound. Are there any places near her where they have the free ultrasounds?

Praying,

Sherry

Posts 21 - 30 of 131