Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

"Coming Out of Egypt: Without an Exodus from sin we shall be plagued for all eternity." The good Lord has always warned us to get out of Egypt and stay out of Egypt because those who stay in the Land of Ham will suffer plagues. Today we live in a spiritual Egypt and we are plagued by the very things we worship. Therefore, we must have our own Exodus in order to reach the Promised Land of Heaven."

"Coming Out of Egypt: The Ark of the Covenant and God's Battle Plan for staying out of Egypt" ... "To stay out of Egypt, to conquer our hearts made hard by Egypt, and to avoid making ourselves a golden calf we need the Ark and all it contains. God likes to place His covenants in Arks... and the Ark of old is a type of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the ark of the New Covenant. Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mother of God and all that is contained in Her womb is the battle plan of God. As She stated so plainly at Fatima, "only She can help you." Total Consecration to Jesus living in Mary, renewed daily, places our own covenants in the Ark, safely assumed into heaven. Such a consecration draws us ever onward to the Promised Land."

Mission (1): We Need An Exodus From Sin www.audiosancto.org

Mission (2): The Danger of Dying in Egypt (part 1) www.audiosancto.org

Mission (3): The Danger of Dying in Egypt (part 2) www.audiosancto.org

Mission (4): Church Triumphant vs. Church Malignant www.audiosancto.org

Mission (5): The Golden Calf of Evolution, Morality www.audiosancto.org

Mission (6): Reparation to the Sacred Heart (part 1) www.audiosancto.org

Mission (7): Reparation to the Sacred Heart (part 2) www.audiosancto.org

Mission (8): Food for our Exodus: The Holy Eucharist www.audiosancto.org

Mission (9): The Battle Plan for Staying Out of Egypt www.audiosancto.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are the priests giving these sermons?

The priests you hear in the recordings on this website are Catholic Priests, in good standing with their local ordinaries and Rome, incardinated with normal faculties and jurisdiction, and serving in North America.

About Audio Sancto- www.audiosancto.org

Feb 27th 2013 new

Passion of the Christ (Movie Scene) : Jesus' Scourging At the Pillar. www.youtube.com

Feb 27th 2013 new

Benedictine Monks/ Gregorian Chants from Le Barroux www.youtube.com

Feb 27th 2013 new

Absolutely beautiful Bernard, so intoxicating like a musical elixir for the soul. I love Gregorian chants, they comfort me in sorrow, and heal my withered spirit ! Thank you Bernard ! so much for sending it for me to enjoy ! hug angel rose Praying theheart

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Absolutely beautiful Bernard, so intoxicating like a musical elixir for the soul. I love Gregori...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Absolutely beautiful Bernard, so intoxicating like a musical elixir for the soul. I love Gregorian chants, they comfort me in sorrow, and heal my withered spirit ! Thank you Bernard ! so much for sending it for me to enjoy !

--hide--
Check out those sermons. You won't be disappointed.They are inspiring. smile

Posts 1 - 5 of 5