Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Found this on Relevant Radio. This is an excellent examination of conscience. Print this out and use it this Lent. Frequent confession helps you grow in holiness and results in greater peace and happiness.

www.catholicparents.org

Feb 26th 2013 new
This is a great resource. Direct, explicit & concise. No parsing words or oblique descriptions. Thanks for posting it! Relevant Radio is based in Chicago. Its director Fr Francis "Rocky" Hoffman was my spiritual director and confessor from 1994-1999. He's a priest of Opus Dei. His columns appear in the newspaper of the Chicago archdiocese. Great man. Solid priest.
Feb 26th 2013 new

Thank you for your comments David. The Examination of Conscience for Lent list is very thorough!

Feb 26th 2013 new

it's great and can be used year round.

Feb 26th 2013 new

Good resource, I will print it out. Some of the stuff listed under venial sins I would have thought were more serious.

Feb 27th 2013 new

Thank you Lisa for your comments. The print out will help you prepare when going to confession.

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: Found this on Relevant Radio. This is an excellent examination of conscience. Pri...
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

Found this on Relevant Radio. This is an excellent examination of conscience. Print this out and use it this Lent. Frequent confession helps you grow in holiness and results in greater peace and happiness.

www.catholicparents.org

--hide--

This is honestly the best, most rigorous, examination of conscience that I have ever seen! Thank you for posting the link, Denise.

Feb 27th 2013 new

Wow! Great! Thank you! wave

Feb 28th 2013 new

Thank you Patricia and Bernard for your comments. Hope the list helps as you prepare to go to confession.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9