Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

02/28/2013 new
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: The chat rooms should work now, but it will require clearing your browser's cache. As luc...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

The chat rooms should work now, but it will require clearing your browser's cache. As luck would have it, I've been working the past 3 days on integrating another 3rd party solution, and was about to push out a rough version of it to get feedback on. It wasn't as flashy as the current chat rooms - both figuratively AND literally. IE NOT FLASH BASED! That was a joke. Anywho, being not based on flash, this new option works on Ipad/Iphone/Android, which would be a great improvement. The downside is that it's still in beta, and the software company says it won't be "production" quality until the end of March.

So, the plus side of this is that we wouldn't be A) Reliant on the whims of Adobe Flash and B Not limited to Flash-enabled devices. At this point I'm going to put it on the back burner and wait until it's production quality. I do apoligize for the inconvenience of this. I don't like not being in control of the code that supports the site, and in this case I was completely at the mercy of Adobe and the chat software company.

I'll be sending out an email to anyone who had been in the chat rooms recently to let them know.

A link to a FAQ made to help if you aren't sure how to clear your cache: www.catholicmatch.com

Nathan

--hide--

Thank you very much for everything you do. I was able to get in until last night, glad to hear it should be fixed for everyone now! Thanks Nate!
02/28/2013 new

Chat room is working for me and it looks like Adobe corrected their flash version.

This morning Adobe had a flash update to install, I think it was 10.6 and after the update I was able to log into the chat room like normal.

Thank you for all your work Nathan, I do not know if it was your work or the update on Adobe's part that fixed the glitch, but it is working now.

02/28/2013 new

I'm still having problems. boggled Still can't get in chatrooms. sad

I cleared my cache. I keep getting a black screen. I wanna chat. weeping hissyfit

02/28/2013 new

YAAAAAY!!!! clap I got into the chatrooms! hyper lil mikie Oh happy day!! laughing party heart

02/28/2013 new

sad I miss all the pretty nurses weeping Oh,Woe is me sorry I miss the Chat Rooms. weeping

03/01/2013 new

All Im getting is this
www.catholicmatch.com

03/02/2013 new

I sure miss the Chat Rooms sad weeping sorry

03/03/2013 new

Brian, clear your browser so it will work again......

they fixed the problem so now we need to clear our browser. email me if you want more info

03/05/2013 new

Here I sit and crysad
I miss the Chat Rooms with a sighsorry

03/06/2013 new

I still cant get into Chat Rooms sad sorry

Posts 61 - 70 of 70