Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Okay, so it seems on a singles site people are having a hard time finding, well...singles. How do you get the ball rolling? What has made you smile and more interested in pursuing an individual? What made that first date one you wished would never end? Offer an insight, experience, something you have seen, wished you would have tried or thought that is a great idea! Who knows, you just might see another side of someone that will catch your eye! scratchchin

02/26/2013 new

I answer their interview questions :). However, the gals I get to know very well all live in USA sad... The whole idea that there are gals interested in me is good but it would take work to find one who lives near me laughing. Usually the gals I end up liking have personality traits that I notice is shared within my family You get a Gold Star!.

02/28/2013 new

When my husband and I went on our first date, we were at a downtown block party and he and another man, two strangers, started dancing together to make their dates laugh...and it did! laughing sad heartbeat lil mikie knight-errant

03/01/2013 new

You instantly knew he had a great sense of humor and was confident in himself. What a great first date!

03/18/2013 new

Here's a question for you:

Today when I was checking out my groceries, the man behind me asked about one of my items. When I turned around, I saw he was nice looking, the right age & height for me. I responded to his question, but then left the store. This could have been an opening to get acquainted, but I'm an introvert & don't always know what's the right thing to do.

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-443439 said: Okay, so it seems on a singles site people are having a hard time finding, well...single...
(Quote) Michelle-443439 said:

Okay, so it seems on a singles site people are having a hard time finding, well...singles. How do you get the ball rolling? What has made you smile and more interested in pursuing an individual? What made that first date one you wished would never end? Offer an insight, experience, something you have seen, wished you would have tried or thought that is a great idea! Who knows, you just might see another side of someone that will catch your eye!

--hide--

What makes me interested: a clever yet charitable answer in the forums
Never had a first date with anyone I wasn't already in love with.

03/18/2013 new

I propose that Catholic Match have a "Sadie Hawkins" week where the ladies make the first move and initiate converstation with the men.

04/18/2013 new

Leaving notes in your underwear,briefcase, purse,car. Writing on your lunchbag little love notes, leaving them anywhere! Emails, now texts. Carrying your bag to your car in the morning and an extra kiss goodbye. Picking wildflowers from your yard to give you when you sit on the porch together! I could go on and on with simple gestures. faint sad lovestruck!

04/18/2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: I propose that Catholic Match have a "Sadie Hawkins" week where the ladies make the fir...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

I propose that Catholic Match have a "Sadie Hawkins" week where the ladies make the first move and initiate converstation with the men.

--hide--

I think that is a brilliant idea Brett, takes the pressue off of wondering about whether you should or not. Having a box lunch social would be fun too, where the girls make the boxes and the food and the fellas bid on them and get to have lunch with the girl (of course this would only work at a meet up) but the money could go to a charity or something, that would be fun.

04/18/2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I think that is a brilliant idea Brett, takes the pressue off of wondering about whethe...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

I think that is a brilliant idea Brett, takes the pressue off of wondering about whether you should or not. Having a box lunch social would be fun too, where the girls make the boxes and the food and the fellas bid on them and get to have lunch with the girl (of course this would only work at a meet up) but the money could go to a charity or something, that would be fun.

--hide--
Lauren this is a brilliant idea! graduate graduate graduate

Posts 1 - 10 of 17