Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My Dad

Mar 1st 2013 new

My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with the loss of Phil and now my dad. My siblings are fighting like crazy while I am trying not to caterwaul backwards. I need the power of my faith to carry me.

Mar 1st 2013 new

Praying hug

Mar 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 1st 2013 new
Prayers for patience, and peace.
Mar 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with ...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with the loss of Phil and now my dad. My siblings are fighting like crazy while I am trying not to caterwaul backwards. I need the power of my faith to carry me.

--hide--

Keeping you and your family in my prayers
Mar 1st 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 1st 2013 new

Praying theheart

Mar 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with ...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

--hide--
I am sending you my strength Linda by the power of God. Praying for you and your family. Truly, Eileen
Mar 1st 2013 new

Linda...I know God will you see through. Yes this is an extremely hard time for you. To open wounds and and yet try to keep grounded. God will give you strength and peace. Sending prayers your way. Bless you, Jane Praying hug rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 42