Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Tuna Anyone?

Mar 1st 2013 new

Since the hotdog thread was a hit, I thought I'd post about tuna :-). I was being a good girl and having tuna salad for lunch and it was so not yummy :-( so I thought I'd see how other people make their tuna salad. Today's was from Subway. At home I make mine with Miracle Whip, onions and sweet pickle relish. Any ideas, since it is Lent and I know I eat a lot of tuna during Lent. :-)

Mar 1st 2013 new

Hey Lauren great ideas! wave

tuna and mayo, onions, black olives, swiss or facato cheese and toast the bread. i like the albacore tuna.

Mar 2nd 2013 new
I don't know how to tune a piano, but I know how to tuna fish!

duck
Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I don't know how to tune a piano, but I know how to tuna fish!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I don't know how to tune a piano, but I know how to tuna fish!

--hide--

lol cute!!

Mar 2nd 2013 new
1 can Tuna 1 Avocado 1 Tablespoon Miracle Whip or Mayo 1/4 Red Onion 1 Carrots 1 Celery Stalks 1/2 Clove Garlic 1/2 Lemon half an apple chopped 1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Enjoy. This is my tuna salad taken up a notch. Also packed with nutrients. hug wave

Mar 3rd 2013 new

I have to say I am not a big tuna eater - but if you start a post on beans I will have lots of ideas! I am a lover of hummus, black bean anything, bean soups, etc. And contrary to the bad rap beans often have in terms of *ahem* side effects, if one has a balanced diet in all areas (low in red meats too) I've found those side effects are overcome.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6