Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

The Fatima Connection: A Bishop Dressed in White Pope Benedict XVI ?
www.youtube.com

A Bishop Dressed in White? By Robert J. Siscoe POSTED: 2/25/13 REMNANT COLUMNIST www.remnantnewspaper.com

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: The Fatima Connection: A Bishop Dressed in White Pope Benedict XVI ?http://...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

www.youtube.com

A Bishop Dressed in White? By Robert J. Siscoe POSTED: 2/25/13 REMNANT COLUMNIST www.remnantnewspaper.com

--hide--

Bernard.. It is my understanding that Blessed John Paul II attributed the 3 rd secret of Fatima to himself when he was shot. And it was our Blessed Mother ( Our Lady of Fatima ) that he attibutes to saving his life. It was May 13th when the shooting occurred , the same day as the first apparation of Mary to Lucia, Jacinto and Fransesco in 1917...

I will take a look at the site you posted but I do not believe it can be Pope emeritus Benedict XVI ...

Our Lady of Fatima Pray for us ... Help the Church and all of the members..

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: The Fatima Connection: A Bishop Dressed in White Pope Benedict XVI ?http://...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

What utter nonsense.

The whole argument is rendered silly.

First lets face the irrefutable fact that the Novus Ordo is the Latin Mass. You may not like it; I don't, but it is, in fact, the Latin Mass.

Pope Benedict made no changes to the Latin Mass. The missal used since the beginning of his pontificate was the 3rd. Edition. It is still the 3rd edition today.The words of Consecration have not changed. All that was changed was the English translation of the Latin Mass.

As to the meaning in detail of the 3rd. Fatima prophesy or that of any previous Pope can only be known, not even necessarily, as it unfolds but when it has come to pass. More likely than anything else the commentator is forcing what he sees now to be the fulfillment of the prophesy. Just remember, the Pope is the Bishop of Rome. So every Bishop who holds the Papacy is a Bishop dressed in White.

What I find so interesting is that these people fail to give credence to everything that Sister Lucy said. Sister Lucy herself said that the attempted assassination of JPII was the act the prophecy foretold. Admittedly, she could have been wrong. But face it, she is more likely to be right than someone who feels that somehow the Novus Ordo is illegitimate.

Mar 1st 2013 new

Here is a good excerpt by Fr. Apostoli ... We still need to pray the Rosary and stay devoted.. Nothing changes.. Jesus is the same yesterday , today and forever... Have Faith and Pray for conversion of sinners...

My God I believe , I adore, I Hope and I love thee... I beg pardon for those who do not believe Do not adore , do not hope and do not believe...

Live , Learn and Spread devotion to work for salvation of souls..

Kathleen .... Praying rosary theheart
www.catholictv.com

Posts 1 - 4 of 4