Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 1st 2013 new

Well said Margo!

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: It could be a trap!
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

It could be a trap!

--hide--

The Light...it's so beautiful... I can't help it.....zzzzzzzzot! flamed

Mar 1st 2013 new

Thank you Dave!!! God keep you = )

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: It could be a trap!
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

It could be a trap!

--hide--

It definitely could be, I'm trying to trap myself a husband! Hopefully he wouldn't feel too trapped though. ; )

Mar 1st 2013 new

This is a great post! I so appreciate the gentlemen in my life. Thank you for being who God made you to be! (Also, as a girl, it's so refreshing to see other women praising men!)

Mar 1st 2013 new

Thank you for one of the most beautiful posts I have ever seen here. May God Bless You and the rest of the ladies here.

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: It could be a trap! It ...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

It could be a trap!

It definitely could be, I'm trying to trap myself a husband! Hopefully he wouldn't feel too trapped though. ; )

--hide--
laughing wink

Mar 1st 2013 new

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mar 1st 2013 new

Beautiful sentiment Monica, I wish I had posted that myself.

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Hannah-708610 said: This is a great post! I so appreciate the gentlemen in my life. Thank you for being who God made...
(Quote) Hannah-708610 said:

This is a great post! I so appreciate the gentlemen in my life. Thank you for being who God made you to be! (Also, as a girl, it's so refreshing to see other women praising men!)

--hide--

Thanks Hannah! Very true! God bless you

Posts 11 - 20 of 162