Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past t...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with the loss of Phil and now my dad. My siblings are fighting like crazy while I am trying not to caterwaul backwards. I need the power of my faith to carry me.

--hide--
Linda, I pray that you receive the love and comfort that only God Our Father can provide for you. Your faith is strong but God is almighty and He will be there for you and your family. Praying rosary

03/01/2013 new

Praying

03/01/2013 new

Praying

03/01/2013 new
Dear Linda, The power of your faith WILL carry you through! Gaze upon the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Touch His Glorious heart as you place your hand to your own, creating a circuit between you and Him and ask Him to send the Holy Spirit to descend upon you and grant you His strength and you WILL feel your heart fortified with His love and know that you can go on. (At least this has worked for me ever since I have learned that my dad ... Is not well.) God bless you Linda. I am so very sorry for your impending loss, but am assured that we will all be gaining an angel.
03/02/2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with ...

My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with the loss of Phil and now my dad. My siblings are fighting like crazy while I am trying not to caterwaul backwards. I need the power of my faith to carry me.

--hide--

God bless you Linda.And prayers for your dad and your family.

the sibling fighting syndrone is a very common one--and hard to avoid.do your best to avoid joining in it.Prayers to you.
03/02/2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

03/02/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Linda, I'm sending you prayers of support and strength to endure this loss....

Praying that your father know how much he's been loved by his family, and how much his own eternal Father loves him, and is waiting to fulfill his reward in Heaven. May comfort and peace be wrapped around him in his final hours. hug rose

03/02/2013 new

Praying

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past t...

--hide--

Linda praying for your dad, you and your family.

03/02/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 21 - 30 of 42