Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: After that second round I would marry you right now,if I weren't so young.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

After that second round I would marry you right now,if I weren't so young.

--hide--

LOL, Thank you! I'm glad someone still wants to marry me after all of that trapping and trickery, it's exhausting!

Mar 1st 2013 new

Thanks to all the ladies for allowing us to be men!

Does this mean I can watch ESPN now?

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Monica,I have been a member for 2 1/2 years. This is one of the very best tributes...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Monica,

I have been a member for 2 1/2 years. This is one of the very best tributes I have read. As just one member, thank you and all the ladies who echo your beautiful and kind words. I sincerely thank you.

May God grant you joy, happiness, peace and much love in your life.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Thank you so much Leon! That means a lot to me and I hope all of the same for you. God keep you!

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: A HUG for Monica
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

A HUG for Monica

--hide--

Thanks Brian! biggrin

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Cory-789423 said: Thanks to all the ladies for allowing us to be men!Does this mean I can watch ESPN now?
(Quote) Cory-789423 said:

Thanks to all the ladies for allowing us to be men!

Does this mean I can watch ESPN now?

--hide--

LOL...only if you have already done all of those things we thanked you for. It was actually a list to keep you busy ; )

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: LOL...only if you have already done all of those things we thanked you for. It was actu...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

LOL...only if you have already done all of those things we thanked you for. It was actually a list to keep you busy ; )

--hide--

It is a list I enjoy completing every day :)

Mar 1st 2013 new

A Women are from Venus Flytrap?

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thank you Jim = ) You weren't supposed to tell us that stuff is easy for you guys, ...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

Thank you Jim = ) You weren't supposed to tell us that stuff is easy for you guys, you're just supposed to keep making it look easy ; ) That is definitely what I've been missing most in not having a husband, someone to kill bugs! Seriously though, thank you for your kind words and God bless you!

--hide--

I once killed a big spider in my pajamas. How the spider got my pajamas on I'll never know! rolling eyes laughing

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Cory-789423 said: It is a list I enjoy completing every day :)
(Quote) Cory-789423 said:

It is a list I enjoy completing every day :)

--hide--

Then well done and by all means, watch football or basketball or whatever season it is right now.? Hockey? A little help here?

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-872446 said: I once killed a big spider in my pajamas. How the spider got my pajamas on I'll nev...
(Quote) Jim-872446 said:

I once killed a big spider in my pajamas. How the spider got my pajamas on I'll never know!

--hide--

Okay, I laughed harder at that than I'm going to admit

Posts 31 - 40 of 162