Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: After that second round I would marry you right now,if I weren't so young.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

After that second round I would marry you right now,if I weren't so young.

--hide--

LOL, Thank you! I'm glad someone still wants to marry me after all of that trapping and trickery, it's exhausting!

03/01/2013 new

Thanks to all the ladies for allowing us to be men!

Does this mean I can watch ESPN now?

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Monica,I have been a member for 2 1/2 years. This is one of the very best tributes...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Monica,

I have been a member for 2 1/2 years. This is one of the very best tributes I have read. As just one member, thank you and all the ladies who echo your beautiful and kind words. I sincerely thank you.

May God grant you joy, happiness, peace and much love in your life.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Thank you so much Leon! That means a lot to me and I hope all of the same for you. God keep you!

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: A HUG for Monica
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

A HUG for Monica

--hide--

Thanks Brian! biggrin

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Cory-789423 said: Thanks to all the ladies for allowing us to be men!Does this mean I can watch ESPN now?
(Quote) Cory-789423 said:

Thanks to all the ladies for allowing us to be men!

Does this mean I can watch ESPN now?

--hide--

LOL...only if you have already done all of those things we thanked you for. It was actually a list to keep you busy ; )

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: LOL...only if you have already done all of those things we thanked you for. It was actu...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

LOL...only if you have already done all of those things we thanked you for. It was actually a list to keep you busy ; )

--hide--

It is a list I enjoy completing every day :)

03/01/2013 new

A Women are from Venus Flytrap?

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thank you Jim = ) You weren't supposed to tell us that stuff is easy for you guys, ...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

Thank you Jim = ) You weren't supposed to tell us that stuff is easy for you guys, you're just supposed to keep making it look easy ; ) That is definitely what I've been missing most in not having a husband, someone to kill bugs! Seriously though, thank you for your kind words and God bless you!

--hide--

I once killed a big spider in my pajamas. How the spider got my pajamas on I'll never know! rolling eyes laughing

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Cory-789423 said: It is a list I enjoy completing every day :)
(Quote) Cory-789423 said:

It is a list I enjoy completing every day :)

--hide--

Then well done and by all means, watch football or basketball or whatever season it is right now.? Hockey? A little help here?

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-872446 said: I once killed a big spider in my pajamas. How the spider got my pajamas on I'll nev...
(Quote) Jim-872446 said:

I once killed a big spider in my pajamas. How the spider got my pajamas on I'll never know!

--hide--

Okay, I laughed harder at that than I'm going to admit

Posts 31 - 40 of 162