Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

The next Pope's title

Feb 28th 2013 new
What will the next Pope pick as his title?

I wonder what the press would say if the next pope is Pope Lando II.
Feb 28th 2013 new

Oh no, I can see the Star Wars fans running away with that one...

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: What will the next Pope pick as his title? I wonder what the press would say if the next pope is ...
(Quote) John-220051 said: What will the next Pope pick as his title?

I wonder what the press would say if the next pope is Pope Lando II.
--hide--

The next Pope takes Pius.

Pius XIII...pope

You heard it here first!

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Steven-706921 said: The next Pope takes Pius. Pius XIII... You heard it here first! ...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

The next Pope takes Pius.

Pius XIII...

You heard it here first!

--hide--

I thought that name was already taken LOL.

www.truecatholic.us

Complete with white smoke too.

www.truecatholic.us
Mar 2nd 2013 new

The next one can take Pius...

Just because a "garage pope" took it. Another took "Leo XIV" and even (Kyrie Eleison!) "Peter II."

I think there are twenty of them that the Sedevacantists, God bless them, gave us last time anyone counted.

BTW, Leon Pulvermacher, aka Antipope "Pius XIII," died in 2009. So far the conclavists have not seen fit to give us another Antipope.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: The next one can take Pius... Just because a "garage pope" took it. Another too...

The next one can take Pius...

Just because a "garage pope" took it. Another took "Leo XIV" and even (Kyrie Eleison!) "Peter II."

I think there are twenty of them that the Sedevacantists, God bless them, gave us last time anyone counted.

BTW, Leon Pulvermacher, aka Antipope "Pius XIII," died in 2009. So far the conclavists have not seen fit to give us another Antipope.

--hide--

Besides, not allowing the fact that an Antipope took your name and number first doesn't stop a real Pope from doing so. That's a tradition as old as the Papacy (and the antipapacy) itself. mischievous

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Besides, not allowing the fact that an Antipope took your name and number first doesn't st...

Besides, not allowing the fact that an Antipope took your name and number first doesn't stop a real Pope from doing so. That's a tradition as old as the Papacy (and the antipapacy) itself.

--hide--

I was joking.
Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: I was joking.
(Quote) John-220051 said:

I was joking.
--hide--

But the white smoke from the shack was a nice touch.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8