Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: This weekend, along with the first weekends of April and May, are the final sessions of Phase II of...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

This weekend, along with the first weekends of April and May, are the final sessions of Phase II of my training for my hopeful next promotion to Lieutenant Colonel. Phase III will be a two-week resident course in June. As I near the finish line, I'm becoming more and more anxious, and would appreciate prayers for serenity, wisdom, maturity, and all other attributes necessary to finish and finish well.

As many others have much more urgent prayers, those naturally take priority, so a quick word is all I ask. Thank you in advance for your responses.

--hide--

You are receiving prayers. Praying

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 2nd 2013 new
Saying a Hail Mary for your intention and the Memorare. (sp?). God bless you:-)
Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Dear Heavenly Father we come together to pray fro Carl.May you guid and strengthen him during this period.Quell the fears and anxiety.May he be filled with the Holy Spirit to help him to say and do what is necessary during this period.We ask all this in your Holy name,Jesus.Amen

Mar 2nd 2013 new

It is a good thing to pray for small things. God is interested in everything, the big and the small.

St Michael the Archangel, Pray for us

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: This weekend, along with the first weekends of April and May, are the final sessions of Phase II of...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

This weekend, along with the first weekends of April and May, are the final sessions of Phase II of my training for my hopeful next promotion to Lieutenant Colonel. Phase III will be a two-week resident course in June. As I near the finish line, I'm becoming more and more anxious, and would appreciate prayers for serenity, wisdom, maturity, and all other attributes necessary to finish and finish well.

As many others have much more urgent prayers, those naturally take priority, so a quick word is all I ask. Thank you in advance for your responses.

--hide--

You'll be fine! thumbsup

Praying

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 28