Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/21/2013 new

(Quote) William-675153 said: Apparently, a 14 year old year old girl-friend of my son decided to take her life yesterday-
(Quote) William-675153 said:

Apparently, a 14 year old year old girl-friend of my son decided to take her life yesterday-

--hide--

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers for all concerned - may the good Lord have mercy on this troubled teen's soul. Our young people have a rough go of it these days - our culture is so dark. theheart rosary

02/21/2013 new

Praying My thoughts and prayer goes out to both families. This girls soul is now free and at peace...God bless her.

02/23/2013 new

Praying Praying So heartbreaking in many ways. Prayers for this young lady, her family and friends. As others have said, teens today have a rough road, so much harder than the things we faced. Prayers for all of them. rosary

02/23/2013 new

God is love and wise. Praying

03/01/2013 new

Thanks again for your many prayers and blessings- peace be with you

03/01/2013 new

Prayers offered for all affected.

03/01/2013 new
(Quote) William-675153 said: Thanks again for your many prayers and blessings- peace be with you
(Quote) William-675153 said:

Thanks again for your many prayers and blessings- peace be with you

--hide--

Hope your son is doing ok...offering prayers for healing of memories. Praying Praying
03/02/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 51 - 58 of 58