Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Short women

03/01/2013 new

Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. : weeping

03/01/2013 new

No, there is nothing wrong with short women at all. I used to have a problem with my height until I finally realized that God made me exactly the way He wanted to. He also gave me a beautifully shaped head so I would feel better about being bald wink

03/01/2013 new

Thanks Jason!

03/02/2013 new

Nothing wrong with being short. It certainly helps on plane rides. LOL

God Bless,

Will

03/02/2013 new

There is nothing wrong with being short at all. My daughter is short and it makes it easier to give her a big hug when she comes home from college. wink clap

03/02/2013 new

laughing Will might be true,Thanks!

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Claire-730554 said: Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. ...
(Quote) Claire-730554 said:

Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. :

--hide--
Claire, I've always preferred short women because I'm only 5'6" ~ twice your age now of course! laughing

03/02/2013 new
(Quote) Claire-730554 said: Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating....

Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. :

--hide--
Hey Claire...I resemble that remark! Make it a positive, you can wear high heels and ask for help to get to the top shelf. Personally, I climb up on a chair or the counter. I can actually walk across the counter and stove even to clean the top of the cabinets without stooping. Now that eliminates a pain in the neck! Hah! Eileen
03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Claire-730554 said: Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. ...

--hide--

God loves all of his creations ... You are one of God's most Beautiful Creations "OGMBC"

When you think you are short.. check this shortest woman ... My chirpractor has a daugter with dwarfism but she is his bundle of joy... Don't ever despair.. You can still praise God ... I guess it will keep you Looking up wink God bless you and all of us.

Kathleen
Praying hug rosary theheart
www.heightceleb.info

03/02/2013 new

Well, it is alot easier being a short woman than a tall woman shocked because the short woman has ANY man to choose from. Most men would rather be with someone shorter than themselves, which leaves virtually ALL short women.

Posts 1 - 10 of 56