Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

To support the Cardinals with prayer before and during conclave German Catholic Youth have set up this site: 

During last week the number of peopel who adopted a cardinal grew from 2,000 to almost 170,000 and new versions of the site in Spanish and Polish appeared.

I am praying for Cardinal O'Malley biggrin

03/02/2013 new

I love this idea! I'll be adding Cardinal Giuseppe Betori to my 54 day Novena!

03/02/2013 new

This is very interesting. I will check into this!

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: This is very interesting. I will check into this!
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

This is very interesting. I will check into this!

--hide--

So will I hyper

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: So will I
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

So will I

--hide--

biggrin John Onaiyekan Archbishop of Abuja, Nigeria

03/02/2013 new

Cardinal Angelo Amato - the Prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints. Praying Praying Praying Praying theheart

great site - thanks for sharing.

03/02/2013 new

I am glad you all liked it.

I think it is a splendid idea - makes lot of people pray in a diffficult time and get to know the pastors of the Catholic Church better.

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Kaya-179003 said: To support the Cardinals with prayer before and during conclave German Catholic Youth have set up...
(Quote) Kaya-179003 said:

To support the Cardinals with prayer before and during conclave German Catholic Youth have set up this site: 

During last week the number of peopel who adopted a cardinal grew from 2,000 to almost 170,000 and new versions of the site in Spanish and Polish appeared.

I am praying for Cardinal O'Malley

--hide--

This is the site that I believe caused my computer to totally crash last week after I received the email from them. I think (but can't prove) that their site is infected with a virus that got into my computer when they sent the confirming email. Jerry, the moderator, removed the link to the thread in the Prayer Forum about this site and locked down that thread. I did not have any other suspicious emails, and I had never had a problem with my computer in the 3 years I owned it. McAfee and Malware removal will not catch these viruses anymore according to Dell. It took them 2 hours on the phone to reload my computer since all files were destroyed. I did lose a few files - just photos- since I don't store anything else on the computer. If you use this link and give them your email address, I believe that you are in danger of having your computer infected! Better safe than sorry. You can still pray for any or all of the Cardinals without risking the destruction of your computer. Sorry to have to say this about a site that should be doing good. But, it could have been infected without their knowing about it.

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: (Quote) Kaya-179003 said: To support the Cardinals with prayer before ...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Quote:
Kaya-179003 said:

I am praying for Cardinal O'Malley

This is the site that I believe caused my computer to totally crash last week after I received the email from them. I think (but can't prove) that their site is infected with a virus that got into my computer when they sent the confirming email. Jerry, the moderator, removed the link to the thread in the Prayer Forum about this site and locked down that thread. I did not have any other suspicious emails, and I had never had a problem with my computer in the 3 years I owned it. McAfee and Malware removal will not catch these viruses anymore according to Dell. It took them 2 hours on the phone to reload my computer since all files were destroyed. I did lose a few files - just photos- since I don't store anything else on the computer. If you use this link and give them your email address, I believe that you are in danger of having your computer infected! Better safe than sorry. You can still pray for any or all of the Cardinals without risking the destruction of your computer. Sorry to have to say this about a site that should be doing good. But, it could have been infected without their knowing about it.

--hide--

Thank you Patricia. I really really appreciate the warning!I use my computer for business, so it is necessary that I refrain from any actions that put my equipment at risk. God Bless you! rose

03/02/2013 new

I am very sorry about your problem Patricia.

I have recommended this site to hundreds of family and friends and nobody complained so far...

Posts 1 - 10 of 31