Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for someone I know, they are suffering mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. They seem to be lost in the dark and I am not sure how else to help except to pray. Praying rosary

Thank you.

03/02/2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

03/02/2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Please pray for someone I know, they are suffering mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. They s...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Please pray for someone I know, they are suffering mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. They seem to be lost in the dark and I am not sure how else to help except to pray.

Thank you.

--hide--
Praying for that someone. It seems to be a depressing time of the year as my brother in laws son also having difficulty...more so this late 20's and early 30's group. We need to remember them collectively I think in our prayers. Eileen
03/02/2013 new

Thank you Michael for your prayers hug

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Praying for that someone. It seems to be a depressing time of the year as my brother in laws son also h...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Praying for that someone. It seems to be a depressing time of the year as my brother in laws son also having difficulty...more so this late 20's and early 30's group. We need to remember them collectively I think in our prayers. Eileen
--hide--

Thank you Elleen, yes I agree that most of my age group is going through a rough time right now, especially my friend (the person who the prayer request is for), she has actually been up and down for a few years now but I see that she is getting better though biggrin which is really good. Thank you for your prayers, I know my prayers have helped but with other people praying it will help even more. She just needs to learn to trust more.

03/02/2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Thank you Elleen, yes I agree that most of my age group is going through a rough time right now, ...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Thank you Elleen, yes I agree that most of my age group is going through a rough time right now, especially my friend (the person who the prayer request is for), she has actually been up and down for a few years now but I see that she is getting better though which is really good. Thank you for your prayers, I know my prayers have helped but with other people praying it will help even more. She just needs to learn to trust more.

--hide--
My boys are your age and relationships are difficult in whatever venue they are for them. Work is hard to find which leads to a whole other set of problems. My thoughts are with you Jessica.
03/02/2013 new

St Dympha, Pray for us

03/02/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

03/03/2013 new

Praying Praying

03/03/2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 27