Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/02/2013 new

Thanks for posting this video Joan! Super hilarious and so true! Made me laugh out loud!!

03/02/2013 new

Yes, thank you for posting, Joan. Never seen this guy that I can recall before CM and I've seen a couple of his videos and they're funny and yet so real. He does a good job at explaining things from a man's point of view and sheds light on how women see/process things. He hit the nail on the head, us men like being affirmed even for the smallest of things. When listening to it, it made me feel pathetic because I could relate. *l* Made me realize I shouldn't seek praise for stuff I should be doing. Need to tap into the heart and spirit of St Therese of Liseux. Anyway, yes, rewarding us encourages us and makes us want to do more things.

03/02/2013 new

Thank you for sharing Joan, laughing

03/03/2013 new

Thank you Joan. laughing

03/06/2013 new

Joan, I've watched some of his other out-takes, and I LOVE the one on "scoring points"!! wink laughing

Posts 1 - 6 of 6