Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Those two are well worth remembering Lea, especially #2. Never repeat overheard bad gossip, alway...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Those two are well worth remembering Lea, especially #2. Never repeat overheard bad gossip, always repeat the good. A painful lesson I learned as a young man- repeating harmful words spoken about someone can come back and kick you in the teeth, while repeating comlimentary words can make a person's day.

--hide--

I agree with you Peter. And that's the reality of life

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Those two are well worth remembering Lea, especially #2. Never repeat overheard bad gossip, alway...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Those two are well worth remembering Lea, especially #2. Never repeat overheard bad gossip, always repeat the good. A painful lesson I learned as a young man- repeating harmful words spoken about someone can come back and kick you in the teeth, while repeating comlimentary words can make a person's day.

--hide--

I agree with you Peter. And that's the reality of life

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: I've learned to take responsibility for allowing people to hurt me. I am still i...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

I've learned to take responsibility for allowing people to hurt me.

I am still in the process of learning how to keep my mouth shut at times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--hide--

Josehine, to your 2nd sentence... the best thing I can advice/suggest to you is... think first before you say any word so as to save you in any trouble smile

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Always look on the bright side of lifeTo thine ownself be trueGod does hold everyon...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Always look on the bright side of life
To thine ownself be true
God does hold everyone in the palm of His hand
Don't worry, be happy

--hide--

That's a good one

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than open it and remove all doubt.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than open it and remove all doubt.

--hide--

It's similar to... it's better to be safe than sorry.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: A person usually regrets more those things he didn't do than those things he did do.But so...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

A person usually regrets more those things he didn't do than those things he did do.
But some do's can be really regretful too.

--hide--

I agree.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Judith-821315 said:Unconditional love given freely comes back to the giver in many blessed forms.
(Quote) Judith-821315 said:

Unconditional love given freely comes back to the giver in many blessed forms.

--hide--

That's a good one Judith. Good example of a positive karma.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

When I look back over the years I smile and say to myself: "I never thought I could do it but I did and I succeeded." I overcame all the people, and challenges that tried to bring me down.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Listen to your gut. If something feels wrong, it probably is.

It's always good to show appreciation. We had a local St. Paddy's Day Parade today. Some Mormons were marching in it. They've come a long way to help us after "Sandy" and were a real blessing to us. angel We cheered for them, and they looked happy. The Amish helped us also. heart

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Whenever you are in a hurry you are going to have to wait for a train, traffic, constuction, cows in the road.
So always leave on time wink

Posts 11 - 20 of 142