Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Catholic Dating

Feb 28th 2013 new

Review of Sins Against the 6th and 9th Commandments .Aprox 20 minutes.Great Sermon.

www.audiosancto.org

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Thanks for posting this! It's been my impression that a lot of people aren't aware of these things. There's one on there called "Kissing a vocation goodbye" and people are generally shocked when they learn that passionate kissing is a mortal sin if you're unmarried. I love audiosancto!!!

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thanks for posting this! It's been my impression that a lot of people aren't aware of th...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

Thanks for posting this! It's been my impression that a lot of people aren't aware of these things. There's one on there called "Kissing a vocation goodbye" and people are generally shocked when they learn that passionate kissing is a mortal sin if you're unmarried. I love audiosancto!!!

--hide--
There are many who will not accept this news however.Notice no response to the Topic.If I started a "Kissing Thread" it would go to 200 posts no problem,and even get a Part two and part three.Lol!It used to happen all the time.I hope many listen to this Priest and take to heart the truth he speaks.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Review of Sins Against the 6th and 9th Commandments .Aprox 20 minutes.Great Sermon. http:/...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Review of Sins Against the 6th and 9th Commandments .Aprox 20 minutes.Great Sermon.

www.audiosancto.org

--hide--

You are a wonderful man of God Bernard and an example to all. hug

Mar 2nd 2013 new

I'm sure you are right. It's sad to think about. I'd much rather live the truth, no matter what the cost. Yes, this priest is the best I've encountered. Two of my brothers are blessed to attend his parish. I'm jealous every day! = )

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: You are a wonderful man of God Bernard and an example to all.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

You are a wonderful man of God Bernard and an example to all.

--hide--
I only post these threads to help people.It's not about me.I am a sinner in need of God's Mercy and Truth just like everyone else. wink

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: I'm sure you are right. It's sad to think about. I'd much rather live the truth, no ...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

I'm sure you are right. It's sad to think about. I'd much rather live the truth, no matter what the cost. Yes, this priest is the best I've encountered. Two of my brothers are blessed to attend his parish. I'm jealous every day! = )

--hide--
Wow! I know who he is too,but can't divulge it according to the rules of Audio Sancto.He is a great Priest!As are the rest on the site.All truly Catholic to the core.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Very true! I'm trying hard to move somewhere with an FSSP parish. I just can't get enough.

Mar 2nd 2013 new
There is a great Community in Couer d' Alene, Idaho.My parents and two sisters and many nieces and nephews are there.It is continually growing at a rapid pace.
Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: There is a great Community in Couer d' Alene, Idaho.My parents and two sisters and many nieces and n...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: There is a great Community in Couer d' Alene, Idaho.My parents and two sisters and many nieces and nephews are there.It is continually growing at a rapid pace.
--hide--

FSSP Apostolates and Locations / Diocese of Boise, Idaho

Diocese of Boise, Idaho

Mass at Saint Joan of Arc Chapel

St. Joan of Arc Roman Catholic Chapel

Fr. Dennis Gordon, FSSP
Chaplain

Fr. David Kemna, FSSP
Assistant Chaplain

773 N. 11th Street
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
Tel: (208) 660-6036