Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I was just talking to a buddy of mine about movie watching and got this idea for a thread. What is your favorite date night movie?

Mine is anything Jane Austen ( any guy who dates me will know that I am a Jane die-hard wink )

I also like Nicholas Sparks movies. The Notebook is my favorite although it is not a great example of chastity. embarassed

So tell us what your idea of a good stay in from the cold movie? lovestruck!

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I was just talking to a buddy of mine about movie watching and got this idea for a thread. What i...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I was just talking to a buddy of mine about movie watching and got this idea for a thread. What is your favorite date night movie?

Mine is anything Jane Austen ( any guy who dates me will know that I am a Jane die-hard )

I also like Nicholas Sparks movies. The Notebook is my favorite although it is not a great example of chastity.

So tell us what your idea of a good stay in from the cold movie?

--hide--

Not a big movie watcher, but if its cold and snowy (like it always is here), Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Takes place around Thanksgiving, and has a good ending.

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I was just talking to a buddy of mine about movie watching and got this idea for a thread. What i...

Mine is anything Jane Austen ( any guy who dates me will know that I am a Jane die-hard )

I also like Nicholas Sparks movies. The Notebook is my favorite although it is not a great example of chastity.

So tell us what your idea of a good stay in from the cold movie?

--hide--

I don't have one.....can't think of anything wink

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Not a big movie watcher, but if its cold and snowy (like it always is here),
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Not a big movie watcher, but if its cold and snowy (like it always is here), Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Takes place around Thanksgiving, and has a good ending.

--hide--

I like that movie too and I imagine it is indeed usually snowy in Minnesota. Brrrrrrr fluffy fluffy fluffy

03/02/2013 new

For a classic anything by John Hughes or Nicholas Sparks is good. I also like City of Angels.

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: I don't have one.....can't think of anything
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

I don't have one.....can't think of anything

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing

03/02/2013 new

--hide--

Though if I did have one...most likely their would be explosions....and car chases....and alien creatures...and lots of shooting....and did I mention explosions...and....

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Annie-893042 said: For a classic anything by John Hughes or Nicholas Sparks is good. I also like City of Angels....
(Quote) Annie-893042 said:

For a classic anything by John Hughes or Nicholas Sparks is good. I also like City of Angels.

--hide--

Spoken like a romantic. hug clap

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: Though if I did have one...most likely their would be explosions....and car chases....a...
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

Though if I did have one...most likely their would be explosions....and car chases....and alien creatures...and lots of shooting....and did I mention explosions...and....

--hide--

That would be a good choice to chase away any unchaste thoughts. laughing Way to go on protecting the chastity and purity of your future spouse. laughing

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Jim-50634 said: Though if I did have one...most likel...

Quote:
Jim-50634 said:

That would be a good choice to chase away any unchaste thoughts. Way to go on protecting the chastity and purity of your future spouse.

--hide--

Well...come on Shara!....you didn't expect me to publicly admit to my choice...

Posts 1 - 10 of 40