Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Thought these were some good ideas ....

Things Girls wish guys would do:

1. Send a single rose.

2. Wash her car.

3. E-mail "You're Special to me"

4. Send Romantic cards.

5. Listen to her and look her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Things Guys wish girls would :

1. Say "Thank you. I'm the luckiest girl alive!"

2. Show up at special events , just to watch.

3. Let him do the calling and the asking. (This shows him respect and allows him to respect and allows him to become a leader.)

4. Dress, act, and speak in the way you want him to treat you.

5. Don't send mixed messages.

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Thought these were some good ideas ....Things Girls wish guys would do:1. Send a single rose.<...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

1. Send a single rose.

2. Wash her car.

4. Send Romantic cards.

3. Let him do the calling and the asking. (This shows him respect and allows him to respect and allows him to become a leader.)

--hide--

Thank you, Kathleen. I think you hit the all the hot buttons right there.

For the record...I tend to do all except #2. I don't even do that to my regular cars. :) That's what the auto washes are for...IIRC, there are a couple good ones on the eastbound side of 22 in Whitehouse...;)
Mar 2nd 2013 new
I agree with number five. Also say what you mean and mean what you say.
Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Thought these were some good ideas ....Things Girls wish guys would do:1. Send a...

1. Send a single rose.

2. Wash her car.

4. Send Romantic cards.

--hide--

Great and thoughtful post Kathleen. hug

Mar 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Mark-495813 said: I agree with number five. Also say what you mean and mean what you say.
(Quote) Mark-495813 said: I agree with number five. Also say what you mean and mean what you say.
--hide--
Mark, funny you should say those words because I said them just a little while ago, I said "I am honest. I say what I mean and mean what I say as the saying goes" it is like dejavoux. Eileen
Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Thought these were some good ideas ....Things Girls wish guys would do:1. Send a...

1. Send a single rose.

2. Wash her car.

4. Send Romantic cards.

---

--hide--
Gosh. I don't want ANY of those.

Mar 4th 2013 new

I wish girls would be a little patient with me. I'm not as driven as they think I am. I'm just waiting for the right woman to get me to leave all these worldly ambitions behind. scratchchin

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Bryan-7889 said: Thank you, Kathleen. I think you hit the all the hot buttons right there. For the record.....
(Quote) Bryan-7889 said:

Thank you, Kathleen. I think you hit the all the hot buttons right there.

For the record...I tend to do all except #2. I don't even do that to my regular cars. :) That's what the auto washes are for...IIRC, there are a couple good ones on the eastbound side of 22 in Whitehouse...;)
--hide--

wave Yes Shammy Shine works for me.

Funny where I found this list, it was geared for teenagers but I thought it was still appropriate for us .. And it actually said to wash "her parents car" ! I guess that would score points with the parents and show respect to them that you care about their daughter. Unfortunately my father is not alive and my mother doesn't drive.

But I think any act of kindness is appreciated biggrin There is a snowstorm coming up .. so helping to shovel snow is always a good thing too wink

OH Marge I am sure you would enjoy a nice card in the mail or a rose ? rose heart

Keep up the nice deeds of kindness everyone Praying Kathleen

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-267933 said: I wish girls would be a little patient with me. I'm not as driven as they think I am. I'm j...
(Quote) Tom-267933 said:

I wish girls would be a little patient with me. I'm not as driven as they think I am. I'm just waiting for the right woman to get me to leave all these worldly ambitions behind.

--hide--

Work for the Heavenly ones Tom.. Remember whatever you do for another you do for Jesus. theheart

Posts 1 - 9 of 9