Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that was meaninful. heart rose hug angel

What's yours ?

Mine is ...www.youtube.com

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that wa...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that was meaninful.

What's yours ?

Mine is ...www.youtube.com

--hide--

I'm going with an almost kiss.....

www.youtube.com

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: I'm going with an almost kiss..... www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

I'm going with an almost kiss.....

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Jim Jim Jim. laughing laughing laughing

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Jim Jim Jim.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Jim Jim Jim.

--hide--

Oh!...Shoot!....must have put up the wrong clip....was supposed to be the one with explosions....and car chases....and a lot of shooting...and did I mention explosions...and....

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: Oh!...Shoot!....must have put up the wrong clip....was supposed to be the one with expl...
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

Oh!...Shoot!....must have put up the wrong clip....was supposed to be the one with explosions....and car chases....and a lot of shooting...and did I mention explosions...and....

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Whoa ... Cary Grant was born in 1904, and Grace Kelly in 1929.

So many CMers will have a max age dfference of 10 years and now you'll liking a favorite screen kiss where there's a 25-year age difference?

Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Including the pick up but minus the commercial and undies. www.metacafe.com

pirate

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Well Jim ... shall I say " How uncharitable of you ! ... not even so much as a mercy kiss ? What if she saved your life by dragging you out of a burning building ? You're a warm man Jim. laughing wink cool

Another almost kiss...

www.youtube.com

Mar 3rd 2013 new

When John Wayne kissed Maureen O'Hara in the "Quiet Man" for the first time. faint embarassed rolling eyes

Mar 3rd 2013 new

2.bp.blogspot.com

Posts 1 - 10 of 127