Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for my daughter

Mar 3rd 2013 new

My 20 year old daughter is currently in the hospital for an enlarged liver and spleen, as well as anemia and unexplained bleeding. She has a repaired heart defect and takes medication for congestive heart failure. All the tests indicate the right side of her heart is enlarged and her tricuspid valve is leaking, but for some reason her cardiology team is convinced that there's some other explanation. They hospitalized her two weeks ago for the enlarged spleen and liver as well as fainting and throwing up. After a few days they discharged her with a prescription for iron and no real explanation of what was wrong. Ten days later she was back, with unexplained bleeding as well as all the original issues. She has had numerous tests and today had to receive a blood transfusion as her anemia has continued to worsen. I recently received a promotion at work and am having a hard time balancing work, taking care of our pets and home and being with my daughter at the hospital. A lot of the time she is bored and lonely. Please say a prayer for God's guidance for her medical team and for healing.

Thank you!

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Praying hug

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Dear Joyce,
Please know that your daughter and yourself are being prayed for as I am typing this to you. I know it has to be very very difficult at this time w/all that is going on and also you said you just rec'd a promotion at work. Jesus and Blessed Mary Ever Virgin and all of the Saints are w/your daughter and you at this time. I pray for you both and know that Faith and Prayers are things we can always do and never give up our wonderful Catholic Faith. Praying for God's guidance for her medical team and for her healing. St. Jude is my patron saint and seems to always be there for me when I need help. Sometimes it happens quickly and sometimes it takes awhle. Hang in there Joyce and once again God Bless your daughter and you also. All we can all do at this time is to continue to keep the Faith and Prayers. God Bless w/many Blessings.... Praying hug rosary theheart Praying

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 3rd 2013 new

ST Monica, Pray for us

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 3rd 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Mar 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Joyce-61410 said: My 20 year old daughter is currently in the hospital for an enlarged liver and spleen, as well as anemia and une...
(Quote) Joyce-61410 said:

My 20 year old daughter is currently in the hospital for an enlarged liver and spleen, as well as anemia and unexplained bleeding. She has a repaired heart defect and takes medication for congestive heart failure. All the tests indicate the right side of her heart is enlarged and her tricuspid valve is leaking, but for some reason her cardiology team is convinced that there's some other explanation. They hospitalized her two weeks ago for the enlarged spleen and liver as well as fainting and throwing up. After a few days they discharged her with a prescription for iron and no real explanation of what was wrong. Ten days later she was back, with unexplained bleeding as well as all the original issues. She has had numerous tests and today had to receive a blood transfusion as her anemia has continued to worsen. I recently received a promotion at work and am having a hard time balancing work, taking care of our pets and home and being with my daughter at the hospital. A lot of the time she is bored and lonely. Please say a prayer for God's guidance for her medical team and for healing.

Thank you!

--hide--

Praying hug rosary
Mar 3rd 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 26