Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Oh wow, this is fun lol.

Sweet Home Alabama

Love Actually

Invictus

The Blindside

Pride and Prejudice

Sense and Sensibility

And, Leap Year is pretty cute too.

Father of the Bride with Steve Martin

Although I can do explosions too :-)) And, Zombies -- all sors of zombies -- Shaun of the Dead and Fido are my two favorite :-)

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Oh wow, this is fun lol. Sweet Home Alabama Love Actually Invictus T...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Oh wow, this is fun lol.

Sweet Home Alabama

Love Actually

Invictus

The Blindside

Pride and Prejudice

Sense and Sensibility

And, Leap Year is pretty cute too.

Father of the Bride with Steve Martin

Although I can do explosions too :-)) And, Zombies -- all sors of zombies -- Shaun of the Dead and Fido are my two favorite :-)

--hide--

Got some good ones in there, Lauren for a movie night. The Blindside, Father of the Bride and I hate to admit it, but really like Sweet Home Alabama.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Got some good ones in there, Lauren for a movie night. The Blindside, Father of the Bride a...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Got some good ones in there, Lauren for a movie night. The Blindside, Father of the Bride and I hate to admit it, but really like Sweet Home Alabama.

--hide--

You bring the popcorn!! :-))

Mar 3rd 2013 new

The Holiday

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said:...most likely their would be explosions....and car chases....and alien creatures...and lots of shooting.......
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:...most likely their would be explosions....and car chases....and alien creatures...and lots of shooting....and did I mention explosions...and....

--hide--
Oh, you mean Independence Day! And there's eeven a wedding in it.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Run Lola Run (esp since my youngest child is in Berlin now)

Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

Ground Hogs Day

Girl W/A Pearl Earring (visually gorgeous movie. I own it and it's in my Top 10 favorites list)

Princess Bride

True Grit

Sister Act I and II

Sweet Home Alabama (Reese Witherspoon is actually an accomplished actress. Her movies are generally worth watching.)

Science fiction movies: Serenity, Minority Report, Adjustment Bureau, Terminator I, II, III and Salvation.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Run Lola Run (esp since my youngest child is in Berlin now) Oh Brother Where Art Thou?...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Run Lola Run (esp since my youngest child is in Berlin now)

Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

Ground Hogs Day

Girl W/A Pearl Earring (visually gorgeous movie. I own it and it's in my Top 10 favorites list)

Princess Bride

True Grit

Sister Act I and II

Sweet Home Alabama (Reese Witherspoon is actually an accomplished actress. Her movies are generally worth watching.)

Science fiction movies: Serenity, Minority Report, Adjustment Bureau, Terminator I, II, III and Salvation.

--hide--

Margo we need to have a movie marathon night, I'll bring the popcorn :-))

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Shara,

We have had some cold nights and mornings (mid 30s) for the last several days in Houston. More of the same this week. However, no snow. weeping

I know I am old school but I enjoy any movies starring John Wayne or Clint Eastwood. Although I have watched it many times, I still love the Lonesome Dove miniseries. I also enjoy comedies and dramas written and performed in good taste.

That's about it from this southerner.

Stay warm.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Margo we need to have a movie marathon night, I'll bring the popcorn :-))<...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Margo we need to have a movie marathon night, I'll bring the popcorn :-))

--hide--

Can I join you two? I will bring ice-cream. hug

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Oh, I love The Blind Side! And Remember the Titans! Thinking of a compromise with my date I would say Shawshank Redemption. Or Hunt for Red October.

Posts 21 - 30 of 40