Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/03/2013 new

Praying

03/03/2013 new

Praying

03/03/2013 new

Praying rosary

03/03/2013 new

Dear Joyce, I can't imagine how difficult this time must be for you and your daughter. I will pray that her doctors find the best course of treatment for her and are able to resolve all her issues. I have a friend here who recently underwent a liver re-section because of tumors on his liver. The surgery at Johns Hopkins was very successful, but complications arose from other unrelated problems. It is these unexpected things that really seem to throw things off course. He is home now recovering well. Trust in God that He will direct the doctors caring for her. Trust, too, that God loves you both and is with you. God bless you both!

03/03/2013 new

Praying Praying

03/03/2013 new

I am praying for you and your daughter that the doctors resolve all issues and for a speedy recovery. rose Praying theheart

03/03/2013 new
(Quote) Joyce-61410 said: My 20 year old daughter is currently in the hospital for an enlarged liver and spleen, as well as anemia and une...
(Quote) Joyce-61410 said:

My 20 year old daughter is currently in the hospital for an enlarged liver and spleen, as well as anemia and unexplained bleeding. She has a repaired heart defect and takes medication for congestive heart failure. All the tests indicate the right side of her heart is enlarged and her tricuspid valve is leaking, but for some reason her cardiology team is convinced that there's some other explanation. They hospitalized her two weeks ago for the enlarged spleen and liver as well as fainting and throwing up. After a few days they discharged her with a prescription for iron and no real explanation of what was wrong. Ten days later she was back, with unexplained bleeding as well as all the original issues. She has had numerous tests and today had to receive a blood transfusion as her anemia has continued to worsen. I recently received a promotion at work and am having a hard time balancing work, taking care of our pets and home and being with my daughter at the hospital. A lot of the time she is bored and lonely. Please say a prayer for God's guidance for her medical team and for healing.

Thank you!

--hide--
Praying with all my heart ...
03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-61410 said: My 20 year old daughter is currently in the hospital for an enlarged liver and spleen, as well as ...

My 20 year old daughter is currently in the hospital for an enlarged liver and spleen, as well as anemia and unexplained bleeding. She has a repaired heart defect and takes medication for congestive heart failure. All the tests indicate the right side of her heart is enlarged and her tricuspid valve is leaking, but for some reason her cardiology team is convinced that there's some other explanation. They hospitalized her two weeks ago for the enlarged spleen and liver as well as fainting and throwing up. After a few days they discharged her with a prescription for iron and no real explanation of what was wrong. Ten days later she was back, with unexplained bleeding as well as all the original issues. She has had numerous tests and today had to receive a blood transfusion as her anemia has continued to worsen. I recently received a promotion at work and am having a hard time balancing work, taking care of our pets and home and being with my daughter at the hospital. A lot of the time she is bored and lonely. Please say a prayer for God's guidance for her medical team and for healing.

Thank you!

--hide--
My prayers to your daughter and to your family Praying rosary

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-61410 said: My 20 year old daughter is currently in the hospital for an enlarged liver and spleen, as well as ...

Thank you!

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

03/03/2013 new

Sorry Joyce hug Thank you Lord for being with Joyce and daughter-----in the power of the Cross and Resurrection -May they know of your healing love--Mother Mary St.Joseph -Saints of Heaven -saints on earth -Angels of God -continue to pray for this family and for the medical staff--thank you Lord for hearing our prayers--how much you love this family---------------fear not I am always with you!theheart rosary

Posts 11 - 20 of 26