Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 3rd 2013 new

1. Life is not as hard as it looks.
2. Never say "never".
3. It takes money to make money (so save every nickel).

Mar 3rd 2013 new

My Poppa taught me this:

"Whether its loaded or not, always point the gun down". ^__^

Its meaning can extend beyond fire arms.

Mar 4th 2013 new

1. Always show more kindness than necessary, because the person receiving it needs it more than you ever know.

2. Never stop doing good things to others no matter how little, sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their heart.

1. Always show more kindness than necessary, because the person receiving it needs it more than you ever know.

2. Never stop doing little things to others, sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their heart

Mar 4th 2013 new

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up as the biggest step of your life.

Mar 4th 2013 new

Fool me once shame on you ashamed
Fool me twice,shame on me embarassed sorry

Mar 4th 2013 new

1) Words are easy

2) Gentle words work best for me

3) Smile

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Hi Everyone I recently joined this site (about a month ago) and this is my first topic/post. As we ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Hi Everyone I recently joined this site (about a month ago) and this is my first topic/post. As we grow and mature we learn many lessons in life. Everything happens for a reason and for everything that happen, we learn some lessons. I thought it would be great to share the lessons we learned in life to our fellow CM members. So will you join me on this thread?

--hide--

Don't mix beer and hard liquor. It can be painful.

Mar 4th 2013 new

Be patient with those whom are crabby or nasty. They may be in need of kindness and love. Show them kindness and they may blossom. smile rose

Mar 4th 2013 new

1. Kindness is never the wrong way to handle life.

2. Love is the most important gift we have so it should be freely and unconditionally given.

3. Forgive often.

4. Stand for something and be not afraid to do so.

5. People matter, all people, so treat them well and lovingly.

6. Always go that extra step whether it is your responsibility or not, it will make a difference.

7. Never part on angry terms and always resolve issues, because you truly never know if your chance will be lost as soon as that person walks out the door.

8. Give and receive lots and lots of hugs.

9. Question always and study all angles, then make an informed decision.

10. Money is great but only when it can be used for good, people are more important than a dollar.

11. Animals bring joy, let them.

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Don't mix beer and hard liquor. It can be painful.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Don't mix beer and hard liquor. It can be painful.

--hide--

Beer before liquor, never sicker.

Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.

Posts 21 - 30 of 142