Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

New Roof

Mar 4th 2013 new
I need lots of prayer's, my insurance company has sent me a letter saying they are going to cancel me in 30 days if I do not get a new roof. I believe they have a list of older roofs they are trying to cancel before hurricane season here in Florida. I am having it inspected for storm damage today, please pray that I can get the assistance I have paying my insurance company for, for all these years.
Mar 4th 2013 new

Hi Dorothy----theheart rosary (????i do not understand the insurance company ways of doing things-???second opinion??????-)I hope the best for you(:

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Dorothy-919530 said: I need lots of prayer's, my insurance company has sent me a letter saying they are going to cancel...
(Quote) Dorothy-919530 said: I need lots of prayer's, my insurance company has sent me a letter saying they are going to cancel me in 30 days if I do not get a new roof. I believe they have a list of older roofs they are trying to cancel before hurricane season here in Florida. I am having it inspected for storm damage today, please pray that I can get the assistance I have paying my insurance company for, for all these years.
--hide--
First of all, we want to welcome you to the CM forums. You've found a good place to begin posting -- for prayer and support. We hope you will join us in some of the other topics that may be of interest to you.

What you're finding is typical throughout the country. Insurance companies have always conducted inspections of homes to spot potential sources of damage that will lead to claims. Let's compare it to pre-existing conditions for better understanding. There has been more emphasis on roofs because of the increased number of claims from storm/wind damage. Companies may have been more lenient in the past, but the cost of roofing materials has increased dramatically.

If your roof is sound and not deteriorated, you have an arguing point. Some roofing materials are made to last longer and hold up better in stormy weather. If they maintain their position after the inspection, you can ask for an extension on getting the work done. Despite the financial drain you didn't expect, you might be better off. Consider that storms typically result in water damage that could raise havoc with the interior of your home, your contents and belongings.

Sadly, being a loyal, long-term customer of a company doesn't mean you will receive preferential treatment or be granted exceptions. It's not like putting your $$$ into a savings account. They look at only the present situation.

Being in a storm susceptible area, there may be programs that offer low interest financing or even no-interest loans.

The best news, of course, would be that your roof meets their standards and will keep you safe and dry.

Mar 4th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 4th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 4th 2013 new

Praying

Mari

Mar 4th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 4th 2013 new

Praying theheart rose

Mar 4th 2013 new