Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: 3. As robust a community as possible where our users have the maximium ability to meet ...
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

3. As robust a community as possible where our users have the maximium ability to meet people who could be a potential spouse 5. Tools that facilitate communication and intridcutions for the purpose of romantic as well as friendly realtionships. 6. A support community where singles can grow in their faith, find friendship and understand they are not alone. 7. Resources that assist our users and Catholics as large as living and understanding the single lifestyle better. If we do those seven things well enough then no matter if a person meets their spouse through CatholicMatch or not we feel like we have provided a service that made their life better and that we acted as a good companion while they are or were single. Again that is what makes our service different we do not just focus on matching people and dating or hooking up like the large secular sites we try to focus on how we can benefit the whole person because we simply don't know when or if they will meet Mr. or Mrs. right only God knows that.

We recognice that we can always improve in all these areas and we try to do that EVERY day. Some days are better than others but we do it with a small staff of 12 along with some independent writers and we try to provide a healthy working enviroment where our staff wants to work for us.

--hide--

Brian,
What happened to item number 4??? laughing

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said:Brian,What happened to item number 4???
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Brian,
What happened to item number 4???

--hide--

That was a test. Angela gets the You get a Gold Star! !

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-106 said: this is going to sound pretty negative but years ago when this site was still St. Raphael net, I did ...
(Quote) Mary-106 said:

this is going to sound pretty negative but years ago when this site was still St. Raphael net, I did the percentage of marriages from the site and it was not good. I blame my obsession with facts on being an accountant and the daughter of an engineer. I do believe that God will put that right person in your way when the time is right. :)

For grins -- check out my member number

--hide--

OMG!! I FNALLY FOUND A MEMBER NUMBER LOWER THAN MINE!!! wave hug laughing biggrin tongue faint Wait we need to celebrate!! well if it's any consolation, a lot of the members with lower numbers are starting to get married off!! my friend David 204 married and Michael 19?? also married...so who knows!! oh and i know a couple from SRN that married, went to their wedding, it was my first, and they are the proud parents of 4 kids!!

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Regina-949796 said: Just joined a few days ago and am catching up reading all your posts. It has been helpful. For starters...
(Quote) Regina-949796 said: Just joined a few days ago and am catching up reading all your posts. It has been helpful. For starters, Patrick, thanks for the lovely poem. In 10 years you will still be younger than me right now and as you say...closer to perfect but still young. Lol. Peter you say you are in Philly. My hometown but now in Music City and % of Catholic singles my age is slim to none. Guess I will dance my way through this phase of my life. Where is the closest event you guys mentioned? Happy searching!😀😍
--hide--

You are welcome for the poem, Its not mine but Dylan Thomas. "Go not Gentle". Great poet but miserable human being, a real rake and philanderer

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brianna-817628 said: I actively stay confident in myself and waiting for "Mr. Right" even if the dry spel...
(Quote) Brianna-817628 said:

I actively stay confident in myself and waiting for "Mr. Right" even if the dry spells are really, really frustrating. This time around I've been lucky to meet another very awesome guy, and to make a few friends. I also spend more time in the forums and blogs so it has been a richer personal experience too.

--hide--

I went on 3 dates with 3 different girls on here and became friends with 2 of them, then I met a really beauiful woman on here who finally understands me and for that I'm grateful to CM so yes it is possible :-)

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Nicholas-768596 said: I went on 3 dates with 3 different girls on here and became friends with 2 of them, then I met a real...
(Quote) Nicholas-768596 said: I went on 3 dates with 3 different girls on here and became friends with 2 of them, then I met a really beauiful woman on here who finally understands me and for that I'm grateful to CM so yes it is possible :-)
--hide--

Kudos to you, Nicholas. Way to go. Ain't no flies on this boy. clap clap

Apr 5th 2013 new

Sure, I've met several. They weren't what I was looking for mentally or character wise, but nonetheless.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:Kudos to you, Nicholas. Way to go. Ain't no flies on this boy.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Kudos to you, Nicholas. Way to go. Ain't no flies on this boy.

--hide--

or grass under his feet! thumbsup thumbsup

Apr 5th 2013 new

A few years ago yes but recently no

Apr 5th 2013 new

I 'd like to put in my 2 pesos worth: I've never met anyone(in person) on this site, either. This is my 2nd shot at CatMat after a brief time last year. My prob is because I'm in Calif & I'm one of very conservatives left here! ( I don't play well with liberals!)

From what I've seen here, is that for me anyway, quality matches are out of state an they don't want long dist relationships! And also that I'm not a Holy-roller catholic, even though I went thru the whole route: baptism/1st Communion/ Confirmation & High School of Religion!

However, for the right lady I'd reconsider attending church once in a while. It beats the heck outa the anti-christian agenda of the muslims!

I humbly await your comments! (p.S. any conservative chicks from san Diego county, pls reply to my profile...Lol! )

Posts 161 - 170 of 200