Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Blonde: Help my keys are locked inside my car.... Person on other end of line: Where are you now...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Blonde: Help my keys are locked inside my car....

Person on other end of line: Where are you now?

Blonde: Inside my car.....

--hide--

I heard this poor blonde lost her job in quality control at the M&M factory. She kept throwing out all the Ws.

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: What's with the dirty jokes on Catholic Match????? ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

What's with the dirty jokes on Catholic Match?????

--hide--

Jerry you always trip me up when you show your funny sensitive side. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: I heard this poor blonde lost her job in quality control at the M&M factory. She kept...
(Quote) John-132457 said:

I heard this poor blonde lost her job in quality control at the M&M factory. She kept throwing out all the Ws.

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mar 4th 2013 new

A man had a wife who kept worrying that one day they would get robbed. One night, the man woke up hearing a noise. When he went downstairs to investigate, he came face-to-face with a robber pointing a gun at him. Stunned, he opened his eyes so wide that the robber took pity and said to him, "Sir, just give me all your belongings and I will be on my way." After the man did so, he said to the robber, "Sir, if you don't mind, please come upstairs to meet my wife. She's been talking about you for the past thirty years." laughing

[Preacher Joel Osteen told this one to his church's members one Sunday morning before he began preaching.] smile

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Jerry you always trip me up when you show your funny sensitive side.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Jerry you always trip me up when you show your funny sensitive side.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing i agree !!!! wave

Mar 4th 2013 new

An Irish man, Patrick, walks into a tailor's shop and drops a coat on the bench.

"Excuse me sir, but would you mind sewing 100 pockets into my coat?"

The tailor thought this a bit strange, but seeing as the Patrick fellow had the money, he did so.

So Patrick took the coat and headed into the nearest pet shop, where he asked the owner:

"Excuse me sir, I'd like to buy 100 budgies".

"We don't have 100 budgies, we have 20 at the moment".

"Okay, I'd like to buy 20 budgies".

Seeing as Patrick had the money, and welfare laws around animals were somewhat lax of late, the man sold the budgies.

Then Patrick headed with his cage of 20 budgies to the next pet shop, where he repeated the process, buying all the budgies they had. However, it was still not enough to bring him up to 100, so he went to every pet shop in town until he had 100 budgies.

When Patrick had his 100 budgies he headed out to a rather high overpass, where he proceeded to place each budgie in each of the pockets, until he had a coat with 100 budgies poking their heads out of the custom made pockets. He then climbed up on the rails and threw himself off. Obviously poor Patrick and said budgies plummetted to the road below, where he lay groaning in agony amongst dead and dying budgies.

Of course, such a sight cause many individuals to stop their cars and get out to assist.

"OH my gosh! Are you alright?"

One concerened motorist asked.

"YEah, but its the last time I go budgie jumping".

Mar 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said: I'm still thinking on mine... ;)
(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said:

I'm still thinking on mine... ;)

--hide--
How deep would the ocean be without sponges?
Mar 4th 2013 new

--hide--
There are 3 types of math people 1) Those that are good at math 2) Those that are not good at math.
Mar 4th 2013 new

--hide--
Why is abbrevation such a long word?
Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Rick-948959 said: There are 3 types of math people 1) Those that are good at math 2) Those that are not good at math.
(Quote) Rick-948959 said: There are 3 types of math people 1) Those that are good at math 2) Those that are not good at math.
--hide--

Haha! Love it!

Posts 11 - 20 of 71