Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I love and enjoy gatherings, it is my fashion. I'm fairly new on this site, and if we all work together with God in our side it's going to happen. So, Floridian I believe it's all up to us to make it happen...We can start giving out all your suggestions including the date, time and places where we can meet, and we'll do the voting. I think that will be fair and square. I agree, 6-8 weeks planning be great, after the holy week should be perfect especially the weather....

Mar 4th 2013 new

Hi Delia-sounds good-seems like there is an interest---i have been to about 3 gatherings and they have been fun----most of the time i am free on weekends-infrequently i have to work----first time i went to a CM gathering in Orlando we had 12 people-we met at a place to eat and then met somplace else to talk----- some people went out later after that?Universal-----i stayed for the daylight hrs and then went back home---another time we played minature golf and then went next door? to eat in Orlando--------Thanks for your interest--------biggrin

Mar 5th 2013 new

thank you for your input and interest Peter, I hope more participation on the way and suggestions.

Ideal date for me - April 20th, Saturday

miniature golf sounds good, or bowling
suggestion for a place to eat

Mar 5th 2013 new

Hi Delia-----April 20 Saturday sounds good-(I have to confirm with work)----I don't know Orlando real well but we went to Pirates Cove on International Dr. and right next door is Cafe' Tu Tu Tango--------bye for now----------Peterbiggrin

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Delia-938878 said: Ideal date for me - April 20th, Saturday miniature golf sounds good, or bowlingsugges...
(Quote) Delia-938878 said:

Ideal date for me - April 20th, Saturday

miniature golf sounds good, or bowling
suggestion for a place to eat

--hide--

Delia,
wave I was trying to set up a get-together dinner around the Tampa area (Brandon) for late March, but I got sidetracked by my dad's sudden passing almost 2 weeks ago (just got back to Florida on Sunday). My planning had to go on hold there for a bit.

I would be interested in attending your Orlando event as well. I don't know yet if I'll have anything that I need to do on a weekend around April 20th, but I will try to keep that weekend open to attend.

Miniature golf and bowling are both great ideas (bowling might be a great backup if the weather is bad that day). It all sounds like fun.

God Bless,
Steve

Mar 5th 2013 new

Anytime after April 15 (end of tax season - woohoo!) would be good for me, if you don't mind having some younger company!

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: Hi Delia-----April 20 Saturday sounds good-(I have to confirm with work)----I don't know Orla...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

Hi Delia-----April 20 Saturday sounds good-(I have to confirm with work)----I don't know Orlando real well but we went to Pirates Cove on International Dr. and right next door is Cafe' Tu Tu Tango--------bye for now----------Peter

--hide--

Peter, we're trying to find away from tourist area, you know Orlando's traffic is horrible... the date is just suggestion, Apr 13, Sat is another option. that will be awesome if Orlando single will help me to start this get together..I can definitely meet with couple more here locally...

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Delia, I was trying to set up a get-together dinner around the Tampa area (Brandon) f...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Delia,
I was trying to set up a get-together dinner around the Tampa area (Brandon) for late March, but I got sidetracked by my dad's sudden passing almost 2 weeks ago (just got back to Florida on Sunday). My planning had to go on hold there for a bit.

I would be interested in attending your Orlando event as well. I don't know yet if I'll have anything that I need to do on a weekend around April 20th, but I will try to keep that weekend open to attend.

Miniature golf and bowling are both great ideas (bowling might be a great backup if the weather is bad that day). It all sounds like fun.

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--

I'm sorry for the lost Steve, you're initial plan is great as well, it could be the first event that we can do. We still have plenty of time, and beside we still gathering suggestions...You never know, if we have a good return maybe we can get together once a month, like one month we can do volunteering, or fund raising, fun in the sun...

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jonathan-903357 said: Anytime after April 15 (end of tax season - woohoo!) would be good for me, if you don't mi...
(Quote) Jonathan-903357 said:

Anytime after April 15 (end of tax season - woohoo!) would be good for me, if you don't mind having some younger company!

--hide--

Jonathan, sure you need to get ready for your tax money, that will help, lol...and our Florida get together is open for CM members, all walks of life!!!

post any suggestion please!!!!

Thank you for your interest as well...

Mar 6th 2013 new

[quote]Steve-111719 said:

Delia,
I was trying to set up a get-together dinner around the Tampa area (Brandon) for late March,

Sorry for your loss Steve. I would be interested in Brandon area as well.

Posts 1 - 10 of 42