Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for my job

Mar 5th 2013 new
I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming back. I have been there less than a year and was only supposed to be temporary so the job is hers if she wants it. I am just so tired of starting over in new schools and grades. Please pray that things work out for me there or that there is an awesome new spot for me somewhere. Thank you!
Mar 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 5th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 5th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 5th 2013 new

Prayers for you Stephanie rosary

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming ...
(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming back. I have been there less than a year and was only supposed to be temporary so the job is hers if she wants it. I am just so tired of starting over in new schools and grades. Please pray that things work out for me there or that there is an awesome new spot for me somewhere. Thank you!
--hide--
I pray that God hears all of our prayers and shows you how awesome He really is when you put your faith in Him Praying

Mar 5th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 5th 2013 new

Praying St Anthony pray for Stephanie to find employment which would be stable and where she could use her gifts and talents.Amen

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming ...
(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming back. I have been there less than a year and was only supposed to be temporary so the job is hers if she wants it. I am just so tired of starting over in new schools and grades. Please pray that things work out for me there or that there is an awesome new spot for me somewhere. Thank you!
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 24