Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

from a front tooth which fractured inside the bone. She will have to have it extracted (oral surgery) Thursday (is the earliest time) And then the healing process will take a long time while....from what I understand. Another (tooth) can not be put in for a long while. This s-i-l is a tough lady...and for her to cry from the pain means she is REALLY hurting; and of course has to wait until Thursday. Thanks again ALL of you...for your prayers~

03/05/2013 new

Praying

03/05/2013 new
Offering my prayers
03/05/2013 new

Praying hug theheart

03/05/2013 new

Thank you Jessica, Brenda and Jane~

03/05/2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: from a front tooth which fractured inside the bone. She will have to have it extracted (oral surgery) Thursday ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

from a front tooth which fractured inside the bone. She will have to have it extracted (oral surgery) Thursday (is the earliest time) And then the healing process will take a long time while....from what I understand. Another (tooth) can not be put in for a long while. This s-i-l is a tough lady...and for her to cry from the pain means she is REALLY hurting; and of course has to wait until Thursday. Thanks again ALL of you...for your prayers~

--hide--
Prayers for your SIL. My sister and brother both had tooth implants...a long but worthwhile process esp for a front tooth. Adam's friend was born without the second tooth and she had the process done also, hers without all the healing that goes on when an extraction is involved. Prayers for her pain. Eileen
03/05/2013 new

Prayers ascending, Jerry. Praying Praying rosary

With all the nerves involved in dental stuff, PLUS a bone fracture, I can't imagine the pain she's dealing with. God bless her, poor gal. hug

03/05/2013 new

Thanks so much Eileen and Mary.

03/05/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

03/05/2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

--hide--
Thank you Kathleen.....as always!

Posts 1 - 10 of 46