Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy Birthday! Let us wish a very happy birthday (and feliz cumpleanos) to Mari in Panama City, Panama!

wave heartbeat lil mikie discoball hyper

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Let us wish a very happy birthday (and feliz cumpleanos) to Mari in Panama City, Panama!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Let us wish a very happy birthday (and feliz cumpleanos) to Mari in Panama City, Panama!

--hide--
rose Happy Birthday! clap

Mar 5th 2013 new

Rolling Along <---- wheelies for the birthday girl

:panama: ..... scratchchin why no Panama flag?

Mar 5th 2013 new

Thanks, Tricia!!! hug

I ussually hide for my b-day, but this year I'm so happy with all the blessing I have received . Thanks to many readings and a few postings, I have been able to connect the dots on all the accumulated teachings of the Churc in my life.

This is going to be my best B-day ever!!!

clap

Mari

Mar 5th 2013 new

clap lady's handkerchief rose Happy Birthday Mari! Happy Birthday! claplil mikie party lady's handkerchief rose

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Thanks, Tricia!!! I ussually hide for my b-day, but this year I'm so happy with all...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Thanks, Tricia!!!

I ussually hide for my b-day, but this year I'm so happy with all the blessing I have received . Thanks to many readings and a few postings, I have been able to connect the dots on all the accumulated teachings of the Churc in my life.

This is going to be my best B-day ever!!!

Mari

--hide--

You're welcome, Mari!wave

After I read Edward's posting (thanks for the idea, Edwardbiggrin ), I actually sent in a help ticket asking Admin. to add a Panamanian flag as an emoticonrose (and an angel emoticon too), but they sent me back a message saying they can't do it now as there are going to be changes to the forums in a few weeks, but they will send it to the tech team to consider later! So this United States Flag is the best I can do for now!Sunrise

Mar 5th 2013 new

hug

Thanks, Jason!

I have enjoyed the perspective in your posts. theheart

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Let us wish a very happy birthday (and feliz cumpleanos) to Mari in Panama City, Panama!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Let us wish a very happy birthday (and feliz cumpleanos) to Mari in Panama City, Panama!

--hide--
Happy Birthday Mari!
Mar 5th 2013 new

Very good question, E! No Panamania flag? weeping Maybe there aren't too many of us... Let's hope the few of us (is there anyone else out there scratchchin ???) have left a mark.

hug

Mari

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Happy Birthday Mari!
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Happy Birthday Mari!
--hide--

Thanks, dear Eileen. I cherish having met you here in CM.

hug

Mari

Posts 1 - 10 of 44