Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/05/2013 new

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says, 'In case of emergency, notify:' I put 'DOCTOR.'

03/05/2013 new

I got my son a book of jokes from 1964.

He uses these two the most:

What do you call a boy cow asleep in the field?
A Bull Dozer!

There is a man in the restaurant. He asks the waiter, "Will my pizza be long?" The waiter says, "No, your pizza will be round."

At Halloween, he always says:

Why was the skeleton scared of everything?
He had no guts!

My usual corny joke:

Why did the rooster cross the road?
To prove he was not chicken!

03/05/2013 new

A Grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey, I have a drink named after you". The Grasshopper says, "You have a drink named Steve?"

03/05/2013 new

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

03/05/2013 new

(Quote) Rick-948959 said: How deep would the ocean be without sponges?
(Quote) Rick-948959 said: How deep would the ocean be without sponges?
--hide--
TSteven Wright humor - some of the best! Here's one of my favorites:

I got on this ski lift with this guy I didn't know. We went halfway up the mountain without saying a word. Then he turned to me and said, "You know, this is the first time I've gone skiing in ten years." I said, "Why did you take such a long time off?" He said, "I was in prison. Want to know why?" I said, "Not really. Well, you better tell me why." He said, "I pushed a total stranger off a Ferris wheel." I said, "I remember you."

03/05/2013 new

A priest asks a nun if he can walk her back to the convent. She says, "Just this once". Upon arriving, he asks if he can kiss her.
She replies, "Well all right, as long as you don't get into the habit".

03/05/2013 new

Here's a good oldie,

What's the difference between a golfer and a sky-diver?

One says whack....darn!

The other says darn....WHACK!

03/05/2013 new

I have an uncle who's a magician. The other day he was walking down the street and suddenly turned into a bar

03/06/2013 new

All the passengers are seated on a plane out on the tarmac and the stewardess announces “we’re just waiting for the pilots.”. The passengers look out the window and see two men, dressed as pilots walking towards the plane. Both men are using guide dogs and appear to be blind. There are murmurs among the passengers, and some believe it is a joke. The men board the plane and go into the cockpit. More concerned murmurs and uneasy chuckles from the passengers. The plane taxis normally to the runway and begins it’s takeoff. As passengers look out the window they realize they are nearing the end of the runway. The entire passenger cabin begins screaming but the plane lifts off just before the end of the runway. The passengers calm down and chuckle to themselves. In the cockpit, the pilot turns to his copilot and says “you know, one day those people are gonna scream too late and we’re all gonna die!” weeping

Posts 31 - 40 of 71