Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/03/2013 new
"Music was his passion. Survival was his masterpiece."

"The (actual) Pianist", Wladyslaw Szpilman, Interview by David Peter Jennings - www.youtube.com

The scene depicted in the movie, "The Pianist" - Chopin's Nocturne No. 20 C-Sharp Minor - www.youtube.com
03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Jane, you mentioned a most incredible pianist/composer! I love this piece - http://www.youtube.co...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Jane, you mentioned a most incredible pianist/composer!

I love this piece - www.youtube.com
--hide--
I know Mary isn't he incredible WOW!

03/05/2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I know Mary isn't he incredible WOW!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I know Mary isn't he incredible WOW!

--hide--
I would LOVE to see him in concert! What a gifted individual!
03/05/2013 new

HA! I think that would need to be a duet. If it was a trio it would probably be really easy.

03/05/2013 new
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said: HA! I think that would need to be a duet. If it was a trio it would probably be really easy.
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said:

HA! I think that would need to be a duet. If it was a trio it would probably be really easy.

--hide--
I'm so happy you're back on the threads! hug rose

Do you play piano, Marissa?
03/05/2013 new

I do, but haven't kept it up. I'm probably intermediate level. However I am currently taking violin lessons. That is FUN...but learning this late in life is harder than I expected.

03/05/2013 new

Good to see you too Mary!!!

03/05/2013 new

I love Chopin. I find him difficult because I keep my hands too tense....so the music comes out way more stressed than he plays it.

03/05/2013 new
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said: I do, but haven't kept it up. I'm probably intermediate level. However I am currently taking violin...
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said:

I do, but haven't kept it up. I'm probably intermediate level. However I am currently taking violin lessons. That is FUN...but learning this late in life is harder than I expected.

--hide--
Me, too. Was intermediate. Emphasis on "was". I long to return to the piano.

Perhaps we can sneak in little violin without anyone noticing. shhh

You'll like this one. faint www.youtube.com
03/05/2013 new

That's beautiful...I wish my German was better, I hardly understood any of the speaking. No "real" words just "A little playing" and alot of "What's" and "How's"

Posts 11 - 20 of 24