Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 3rd 2013 new
"Music was his passion. Survival was his masterpiece."

"The (actual) Pianist", Wladyslaw Szpilman, Interview by David Peter Jennings - www.youtube.com

The scene depicted in the movie, "The Pianist" - Chopin's Nocturne No. 20 C-Sharp Minor - www.youtube.com
Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Jane, you mentioned a most incredible pianist/composer! I love this piece - http://www.youtube.co...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Jane, you mentioned a most incredible pianist/composer!

I love this piece - www.youtube.com
--hide--
I know Mary isn't he incredible WOW!

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I know Mary isn't he incredible WOW!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I know Mary isn't he incredible WOW!

--hide--
I would LOVE to see him in concert! What a gifted individual!
Mar 5th 2013 new

HA! I think that would need to be a duet. If it was a trio it would probably be really easy.

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said: HA! I think that would need to be a duet. If it was a trio it would probably be really easy.
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said:

HA! I think that would need to be a duet. If it was a trio it would probably be really easy.

--hide--
I'm so happy you're back on the threads! hug rose

Do you play piano, Marissa?
Mar 5th 2013 new

I do, but haven't kept it up. I'm probably intermediate level. However I am currently taking violin lessons. That is FUN...but learning this late in life is harder than I expected.

Mar 5th 2013 new

Good to see you too Mary!!!

Mar 5th 2013 new

I love Chopin. I find him difficult because I keep my hands too tense....so the music comes out way more stressed than he plays it.

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said: I do, but haven't kept it up. I'm probably intermediate level. However I am currently taking violin...
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said:

I do, but haven't kept it up. I'm probably intermediate level. However I am currently taking violin lessons. That is FUN...but learning this late in life is harder than I expected.

--hide--
Me, too. Was intermediate. Emphasis on "was". I long to return to the piano.

Perhaps we can sneak in little violin without anyone noticing. shhh

You'll like this one. faint www.youtube.com
Mar 5th 2013 new

That's beautiful...I wish my German was better, I hardly understood any of the speaking. No "real" words just "A little playing" and alot of "What's" and "How's"

Posts 11 - 20 of 24