Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 5th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming back. I ha...
(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming back. I have been there less than a year and was only supposed to be temporary so the job is hers if she wants it. I am just so tired of starting over in new schools and grades. Please pray that things work out for me there or that there is an awesome new spot for me somewhere. Thank you!
--hide--
Praying for your perfect job...
Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming back. I ha...
(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming back. I have been there less than a year and was only supposed to be temporary so the job is hers if she wants it. I am just so tired of starting over in new schools and grades. Please pray that things work out for me there or that there is an awesome new spot for me somewhere. Thank you!
--hide--

100x
Mar 5th 2013 new

Hi Stephanie--the Lord surrounds you with His love -He will not abandon you-He has a plan for you-Thank You Lord for your Love for Stephanietheheart rosary

Mar 6th 2013 new
Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new
Praying
Mar 6th 2013 new

Stephanie, I will pray for you to have a meaningful job, doing what you do best for kids at school! As a fellow-teacher, I know what it's like to be on that darn old "lay-off" list in March...Hang in there! Praying hug

Mar 6th 2013 new

St Elizabeth Ann Seton, Pray for us

Posts 11 - 20 of 24