Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I'd appreciate your prayers for my cousin Ron and his wife Beth. Praying

Ron had heart surgery one month ago. Had a few setbacks, repeat visits to the hospital, including one to drain more than a liter of fluid from around his heart and lungs. Thankfully, he was released on 2/20 to be able to recover in the comfort of his home.

Yesterday they lost their home in a house fire. Burnt to the ground, they lost it all.

Strong Catholics though - they are focused on God's graces - that they have each other and nobody was hurt. But things will be rocky for a while, lots to tackle ahead of them. Praying

Thank you so much! hug hug

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: I'd appreciate your prayers for my cousin Ron and his wife Beth. Ron had heart surgery ...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

I'd appreciate your prayers for my cousin Ron and his wife Beth.

Ron had heart surgery one month ago. Had a few setbacks, repeat visits to the hospital, including one to drain more than a liter of fluid from around his heart and lungs. Thankfully, he was released on 2/20 to be able to recover in the comfort of his home.

Yesterday they lost their home in a house fire. Burnt to the ground, they lost it all.

Strong Catholics though - they are focused on God's graces - that they have each other and nobody was hurt. But things will be rocky for a while, lots to tackle ahead of them.

Thank you so much!

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 6th 2013 new
Oh, Mary, I am so sorry to hear about your poor cousin, Ron, and his wife. What a terrible time they've been having.

I will pray long and hard for Ron's health to improve and for the couple to find a lovely new home.

God bless them both, and you Mary, for caring.

Virginia
Mar 6th 2013 new
Prayers for your cousin and his wife.
Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-363093 said: I'd appreciate your prayers for my cousin Ron and his wife Beth. Ron had heart surgery one month ...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

I'd appreciate your prayers for my cousin Ron and his wife Beth.

Strong Catholics though - they are focused on God's graces - that they have each other and nobody was hurt. But things will be rocky for a while, lots to tackle ahead of them.

Thank you so much!

--hide--
Prayers for your cousin and his wife Mary. We must think positive. That sounds odd but I know there is a reason.
Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 6th 2013 new

Dear Lord - yes Mary, I will certainly pray for your cousin. theheart Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying Praying God is watching over us, keep our faith in HIM, and be strong.

Posts 1 - 10 of 31