Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My Dad Just Now Died

Mar 6th 2013 new

Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed away just now. My mom needs for me to be strong. Please pray for my strength.

Mar 6th 2013 new

rosarySo very sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family!

Mar 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed away just now...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed away just now. My mom needs for me to be strong. Please pray for my strength.

--hide--

You have my prayers. So sorry for your loss.
Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed a...

--hide--

So sorry to hear this. Neither of you needs to be strong. God is strong. Lean on him.

Continuing prayers!

Mar 6th 2013 new
Oh dear Linda, I am sad to read that he passed away. Praying for a round of strength for you: spiritually, emotionally, and socially.

Remember that it is the strong who cry. Not the opposite. Tears of sadness, tears of relief, tears of acceptance, and tears of joy are all part of the healing process. hug hug Praying Praying
Mar 6th 2013 new

Prayers are coming your way! The Holy Spirit will help you be strong at this time of grief. rosary

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed a...

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug hug hug Oh (boy) Linda My Thoughts & prayers go out to you & your MOM and the rest of the family: Sorry for your loss; You take care of yourself and each other; Keep the Faith; Mike "Peace" May your DAD rest in peace

Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new
David-364112 said:

So sorry to hear this. Neither of you needs to be strong. God is strong. Lean on him.

Continuing prayers!

[/quote]

Also, what David said!!

Linda, I am sure that you are already your mom's hero.

hug Praying
Mar 6th 2013 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: So sorry to hear this. Neither of you needs to be strong. God is strong. Lean on him. <...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Continuing prayers!

--hide--
I like that David. Good advice Linda ... Look to the Almighty as He is what that title implies. I will pray for you during this time of sorrow and for your family and those who loved him. Eileen
Posts 1 - 10 of 102