Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Not a CM event,, but some CMers will be there.

This Saturday, 3/9/13, 8pm, at Immaculate Heart of Mary School, 7820 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati.

Marquis66, a 60s - 70s band from Columbus, will play until midnite. Admission is $15.

I understand there may be 200 Singles there. I'm driving 97 miles to attend. Who knows, it might be the beginning of a SLDR ?

Guess I'll leave my 2 parakeets home alone this Saturday nite.

Mar 7th 2013 new

I'm learning there are a lot of non-CM Catholics in metro Cincy.

Their Meetup Group has over 600 members, not all current, but there are enough where there should be 200 attending this Dance.

Mar 10th 2013 new

160 people attended. Wonderful opportunity to talk, and dance with, several women.

I'll attend their next Dance. I do believe, of all the women I talked with, there's potential to have at least one date w/ a minimum of four of them. Sounds like an outstanding way to meet women, and I know they'll dance w/ me again.

If you'll near Cincy, my round-trip was 189 miles, it's well-worth checking out.

Mar 10th 2013 new

Thanks, for posting, Bob! Good for you for going! I especially enjoyed the posr-event report as I missed seeing the info until now. It's good to know about Cincinnati! Great town with lots of wonderful parishes!

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Lisa-572677 said: Thanks, for posting, Bob! Good for you for going! I especially enjoyed the posr-event report as I ...
(Quote) Lisa-572677 said:

Thanks, for posting, Bob! Good for you for going! I especially enjoyed the posr-event report as I missed seeing the info until now. It's good to know about Cincinnati! Great town with lots of wonderful parishes!

--hide--

It's wonderful for a Christian man to have opportunites to "Christian Hit" (I'm sure the Creator very much approves) in a setting where there are so many women (who are likely there to be open to meeting a Christian man).

There were many highlights including when I saw a good pair of black boots on a woman and asked her if her boots were meant for walking?

Another woman told me she wasn't a faith-filled woman, but was attending Church again. I told her that was heading in the right direction. Then I asked her, when at the Final Judgment, if she'd be going North or South, she said neither that she believes in reincarnation. Problem is, at the Final Judgment, humanity, as we know it, will change so reincarnation can't occur. She did say she WILL dance w/ me at the next Dance.

How far are you from Cincy?

Mar 10th 2013 new

I'm closer to Indy. It's a couple of hours to Cincy, but I have dear friends there and enjoy attending Mass there.

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Lisa-572677 said: I'm closer to Indy. It's a couple of hours to Cincy, but I have dear friends there and enj...
(Quote) Lisa-572677 said:

I'm closer to Indy. It's a couple of hours to Cincy, but I have dear friends there and enjoy attending Mass there.

--hide--

It took me 97 minutes to get to the Dance, and had to Spring forward today, so was 2.5 hours going home.

You should attend the next Dance, which should be announced soon, in probably 4 or 5 weeks. I'll send you a CM email when I find out.

Mar 10th 2013 new

Hmm...maybe I should! Is there actual dancing? I really need to brush up before my son's wedding this summer.

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Lisa-572677 said: Is there actual dancing?
(Quote) Lisa-572677 said: Is there actual dancing?

--hide--

Is the Pope Emeritus a Catholic?

Will the conclave elect a Catholic to be the next Pope?

Posts 1 - 9 of 9