Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: Definitely Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis. I fell in love with that song the first time ...
(Quote) Allison-949110 said:

Definitely Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis. I fell in love with that song the first time I heard it. I think it is so sweet.

--hide--
Hi, Allison -- Greetings and welcome to CM. Obviously you've found the forums early on. Feel free to participate as often as you can. It's a way for people to get to know you, also to share wisdom, experience, knowledge, and just plain have some fun. Enjoy!!! hug

Mar 7th 2013 new

This would be one my my selections ---

youtu.be

Mar 7th 2013 new

How Sweet You Are
www.youtube.com

Mar 7th 2013 new

"From the very first moment I saw you.... that's when I knew...

All the dreams I held in my heart had suddenly come true..."

www.youtube.com

Mar 7th 2013 new

Oh... I would want to be seranated by Easton Corbin's songs... Especially I LIKE THE WAY LOVE LOOKS (on you), and DANCE REAL SLOW

I guess the Stork dropped me in Panama beacuase of the humidity... I should have been a country girl!!!

Mar 7th 2013 new

Stevie Wonder's "I Just Called To Say I Love You". Simply put. Simply beautiful. cloudnine

Mar 7th 2013 new

"This Kiss" - Faith Hill www.youtube.com

"From This Moment On" - Shania Twain www.youtube.com

"The Prayer" - Celine Dion & Josh Groban www.youtube.com

Mar 7th 2013 new
www.youtube.com

St Joseph Pray for me....
Mar 7th 2013 new

I would agree with you Michelle...I love those two songs..and you can't go wrong with George Strait. :)

Mar 7th 2013 new

www.youtube.com

Posts 11 - 20 of 127