Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/07/2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: Definitely Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis. I fell in love with that song the first time ...
(Quote) Allison-949110 said:

Definitely Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis. I fell in love with that song the first time I heard it. I think it is so sweet.

--hide--
Hi, Allison -- Greetings and welcome to CM. Obviously you've found the forums early on. Feel free to participate as often as you can. It's a way for people to get to know you, also to share wisdom, experience, knowledge, and just plain have some fun. Enjoy!!! hug

03/07/2013 new

This would be one my my selections ---

youtu.be

03/07/2013 new

How Sweet You Are
www.youtube.com

03/07/2013 new

"From the very first moment I saw you.... that's when I knew...

All the dreams I held in my heart had suddenly come true..."

www.youtube.com

03/07/2013 new

Oh... I would want to be seranated by Easton Corbin's songs... Especially I LIKE THE WAY LOVE LOOKS (on you), and DANCE REAL SLOW

I guess the Stork dropped me in Panama beacuase of the humidity... I should have been a country girl!!!

03/07/2013 new

Stevie Wonder's "I Just Called To Say I Love You". Simply put. Simply beautiful. cloudnine

03/07/2013 new

"This Kiss" - Faith Hill www.youtube.com

"From This Moment On" - Shania Twain www.youtube.com

"The Prayer" - Celine Dion & Josh Groban www.youtube.com

03/07/2013 new
www.youtube.com

St Joseph Pray for me....
03/07/2013 new

I would agree with you Michelle...I love those two songs..and you can't go wrong with George Strait. :)

03/07/2013 new

www.youtube.com

Posts 11 - 20 of 127